| OT ðŸŽ®EA Sports NCAA College Football '25 - News, Updates, & Discussion

I’ll be replacing the cover with this one.
Kenyan is a good friend of mine so did he’s too 😂

Kenyan Drake is? I used to have a game worn jersey of his, but had to sell it when I had a young family and needed the money. Will always be upset I had to get rid of that since he was a favorite of mine at Alabama. Hoping maybe one day I get the chance to get another one. Met his family in a Black Friday line at Target in Hiram, Georgia while he was at Alabama wearing his jersey and they were the nicest. Went to Hillgrove right near where we used to live when we lived in Dallas.

Kenyan Drake is? I used to have a game worn jersey of his, but had to sell it when I had a young family and needed the money. Will always be upset I had to get rid of that since he was a favorite of mine at Alabama. Hoping maybe one day I get the chance to get another one. Met his family in a Black Friday line at Target in Hiram, Georgia while he was at Alabama wearing his jersey and they were the nicest. Went to Hillgrove right near where we used to live when we lived in Dallas.
Yes sir. I’ll see if I can help with that at all.

Team Offense Ratings
  1. Georgia - 94 OVR
  2. Oregon - 94 OVR
  3. Alabama - 91 OVR
  4. Texas - 91 OVR
  5. Ohio State - 89 OVR
  6. LSU - 89 OVR
  7. Miami - 89 OVR
  8. Colorado - 89 OVR
  9. Missouri - 89 OVR
  10. Clemson - 87 OVR
  11. Utah - 87 OVR
  12. Penn State - 87 OVR
  13. Ole Miss - 87 OVR
  14. Kansas - 87 OVR
  15. Arizona - 87 OVR
  16. NC State - 87 OVR
  17. Notre Dame - 85 OVR
  18. Texas A&M - 85 OVR
  19. Memphis - 85 OVR
  20. SMU - 85 OVR
  21. UCF - 85 OVR
  22. Florida State - 83 OVR
  23. Oklahoma - 83 OVR
  24. Virginia Tech - 83 OVR
  25. USC - 83 OVR

Team Defense Ratings
  1. Ohio State - 96 OVR
  2. Georgia - 94 OVR
  3. Oregon - 90 OVR
  4. Alabama - 90 OVR
  5. Clemson - 90 OVR
  6. Notre Dame - 90 OVR
  7. Michigan - 90 OVR
  8. Texas - 88 OVR
  9. Penn State - 88 OVR
  10. Utah - 88 OVR
  11. Florida State - 88 OVR
  12. Oklahoma - 88 OVR
  13. Iowa - 88 OVR
  14. Virginia Tech - 86 OVR
  15. Wisconsin - 86 OVR
  16. USC - 86 OVR
  17. Auburn - 86 OVR
  18. LSU - 84 OVR
  19. Texas A&M - 84 OVR
  20. Colorado - 84 OVR
  21. Oklahoma State - 84 OVR
  22. Louisville - 84 OVR
  23. North Carolina - 84 OVR
  24. Kansas State - 84 OVR
  25. Florida - 84 OVR

A question for those who used to (maybe still will) play the NCAA series... What team(s) did you use in dynasty mode? I rarely used Alabama, or any SEC team for that matter. Most often, I'd use Wyoming, Colorado State, West Virginia, or Virginia Tech.
Online it was always Alabama. Sometimes used the Florida offensive playbook because it was more spread.

Dynasty mode: I've done dynasties with Alabama, Eastern Michigan, and South Alabama.

Online it was always Alabama. Sometimes used the Florida offensive playbook because it was more spread.

Dynasty mode: I've done dynasties with Alabama, Eastern Michigan, and South Alabama.

Always more fun to me to take a team that isn't too good and start with them... plus I always like the uniforms and late fall weather games for Wyoming and CSU.

Always more fun to me to take a team that isn't too good and start with them... plus I always like the uniforms and late fall weather games for Wyoming and CSU.
I'll probably do someone like Wyoming or Frenso State. A team with a great back drop or decent color schemes.

I really wish a college basketball game would come back. I still have 2k8 and it's probably the best sports game out there. The grind to build a small team into a power was seriously difficult.

I'll probably do someone like Wyoming or Frenso State. A team with a great back drop or decent color schemes.

I really wish a college basketball game would come back. I still have 2k8 and it's probably the best sports game out there. The grind to build a small team into a power was seriously difficult.

I played the hell out of College Slam (below) way back when... it was actually pretty good. Would absolutely buy an NCAA Basketball game. And the old EA College Baseball game absolutely sucked... but a new (good) version of it? Count me in on that too.

Overall Rankings
  1. Georgia - 95 OVR
  2. Ohio State - 93 OVR
  3. Oregon - 93 OVR
  4. Alabama - 92 OVR
  5. Texas - 92 OVR
  6. Clemson - 90 OVR
  7. Notre Dame - 90 OVR
  8. LSU - 90 OVR
  9. Penn State - 88 OVR
  10. Utah - 88 OVR
  11. Michigan - 88 OVR