| LIFE Savage season...

yellowhammer86

Recruiting guru
Most of you don't know, but my first love outside of Bama football is raising and training the biggest, most mentally stable, most atheletic pitbulls in the Southeastern US. Just wanted to share some pics and a couple vids with you all. We are Crimson Rock American Pitbulls, and this is our Savage Line 2017. For those of you that have Twitter, follow me there to check out these incredible dogs. @RickyLamarGreen

I love pitties. Such good and misunderstood dogs. There are so many in shelters up here, it breaks my heart. As soon as we buy a house, I want to adopt a rescue pit bull and maybe turn them into a therapy dog for the elderly. (I have a lot of big plans, considering I'm still jobless in an apartment haha)

I currently have a Black Lab/Pitbull Mix in my home. Sheena is the most gentle and loving dog, as was T-Bone, a loving Pitbull mix that was our baby for 10 years. Pitties can hurt you because they are powerful dogs, but the two I had were typical of the breed, which is loving and gentle. Some very bad people train a few to be fighters, but in my experience, that is not their typical behavior. It also makes me wonder why people pay $1000 for a pet, when they are putting beautiful dogs down every day for the lack of a good home. God has a great place reserved for those serving in rescue shelters.

Most of you don't know, but my first love outside of Bama football is raising and training the biggest, most mentally stable, most atheletic pitbulls in the Southeastern US. Just wanted to share some pics and a couple vids with you all. We are Crimson Rock American Pitbulls, and this is our Savage Line 2017. For those of you that have Twitter, follow me there to check out these incredible dogs. @RickyLamarGreen

Wow! They look great? (I'm confused too, @EasyTider )

photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
picfp.100009570428031.1630834570578875

I currently have a Black Lab/Pitbull Mix in my home. Sheena is the most gentle and loving dog, as was T-Bone, a loving Pitbull mix that was our baby for 10 years. Pitties can hurt you because they are powerful dogs, but the two I had were typical of the breed, which is loving and gentle. Some very bad people train a few to be fighters, but in my experience, that is not their typical behavior. It also makes me wonder why people pay $1000 for a pet, when they are putting beautiful dogs down every day for the lack of a good home. God has a great place reserved for those serving in rescue shelters.
We rescue and rehome around 100 dogs a year! We love the rescues just as much as our dogs with pedigrees!

I had a pit several years ago that was MASSIVE. Head was probably the size of a basketball. We called him "Cody" (Terrence Cody for his size, yeah I get the irony now). HATED snakes and was constantly going after them, finally got him one day. Now me and my wife have ankle biters because... well, that's what she wants...

By mentally stable, what do you mean? How do you go about that? Especially if these are abused dogs or formerly used fight dogs? Seems to me there is no rehabilitating those fight dogs considering what they've usually gone through.

Back
Top Bottom