| FTBL Saban's Pre-Game Trickery?

ijijmijij

Verified Member
Not only did Saban decide for the onside kick to start off the game, (an amazing foreshadowing of things to come) but I think I may have caught some trickery before the game.

Tennessee intended, (its my guess) to send their players out when we sent our players out onto the field, thereby avoiding any boo's and also securing the Bama fans cheers for their own entrance.

Looks like we send out just enough people to get TN to send out their team--and only then do we send out our guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C49bnwjEmw

I dunno...it'd be cool if it were true. I just remember TN doing that in 2005 to us.

I like how they film Coach Saban and the team coming through the tunnel. I love it more when Coach Saban gives the little gates a kick open. :lol:

Tider 27 said:
I like how they film Coach Saban and the team coming through the tunnel. I love it more when Coach Saban gives the little gates a kick open. :lol:

When they 1st show Coach Saban in the hall I get actual chills. They get bigger as the music continues and Saban and the players get closer. I can't even explain it, but pride comes to mind. :)

I wish someone would record this new intro and put it on YouTube. I keep hearing about it, but can't make it to games to see it myself.

TWJUA said:
I wish someone would record this new intro and put it on YouTube. I keep hearing about it, but can't make it to games to see it myself.

It's raw as hell. Someone on the radio, Chris Vernon from Memphis, said 'Bama's into is like you about to see a boxer come to the ring.

I f-ing love it!

Back
Top Bottom