| FTBL Saban's postgame press conference after USF win

Almost posted this in the game thread replies, but I'm treating that thread like a construction site Porta-Potty... I ain't opening that door to go inside for any reason...

The Alabama fanbase as a whole right now has either forgot that this Coach has led us to 6 National Champioships, 4 Heisman's, countless recruiting in the top 5, sends these kids off to the NFL in droves, and has 10 to 11 wins at the least each season but one since he has coached here. I am as frustrated by the last two games as anyone, but the last thing I want at this time is for Nick Saban to pack his bags and leave. When Coach Bryant retired it took Bama years and years to get back to the big game, and even then, it was short lived and we wound up on probation. The coaching carousel afterwards was as sickening as it could get. We finally get Saban, and he has upped the ante of every coach prior to him, and that adds Coach Bryant. It wasn't long ago people wanted Dabo to replace Saban as the next coach. I digress. Last thing I will babble on about, I am happy with Saban, he has never let me down as a fan of Alabama, and I have been a fan long before Saban and will be long after. TY for the post Brandon and I feel the same way about the porta-potty and the thread. LOL

Last edited:
The Alabama fanbase as a whole right now has either forgot that this Coach has led us to 6 National Champioships, 4 Heisman's, countless recruiting in the top 5, sends these kids off to the NFL in droves, and has 10 to 11 wins at the least each season but one since he has coached here. I am as frustrated by the last two games as anyone, but the last thing I want at this time is for Nick Saban to pack his bags and leave. When Coach Bryant retired it took Bama years and years to get back to the big game, and even then, it was short lived and we wound up on probation. The coaching carousel afterwards was as sickening as it could get. We finally get Saban, and he has upped the ante of every coach prior to him, and that adds Coach Bryant. It wasn't long ago people wanted Dabo to replace Saban as the next coach. I digress. Last thing I will babble on about, I am happy with Saban, he has never let me down as a fan of Alabama, and I have been a fan long before Saban and will be long after. TY for the post Brandon and I feel the same way about the porta-potty and the thread. LOL
Perfectly said. Fans need to take a breath and let the man do his job. I am with you, CNS has never let us down and has pulled of some incredible miracles during this run. We are spoiled, let the man do his thing.

Back
Top Bottom