| FTBL Saban, Tide Not Satisfied

Defensive end Wallace Gilberry went so far as to jokingly say about Bulldogs quarterback Matthew Stafford, "After the game Saturday, I can tell you anything you want to know -- his birthday, his telephone number, his home address. I've got to know where to send the flowers after the game."

I'm kinda worried about this statement, it gives fuel to the fire of the Bulldogs :?

ghice said:
I'm kinda worried about this statement, it gives fuel to the fire of the Bulldogs :?

Don't be worried. If we don't make the same mistakes we made this past game, the game is ours. The team knows what we need to do and what we don't need to do. We just need to strap on the chin straps and give these dogs a lil Vick 101. :lol:

While it is kind of cocky for the players to say such things, it shows he's got confidence and some spine. Something we've lacked for a long time IMHO. Times seem to be changing for the better each week!

RTR

If we can get by this week and next week with a W, I'm gonna be riding high at for at least till the 3rd week of Oct. :D

If that happens I'll be the one thats cocky :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom