| FTBL Saban talks about Barnes leaving, Jamar Taylor rumors...

Porterhouse said:
Nothing personal, but when I come across something that looks like a text message from a 14 year old girl, I skip on past it. So no, I'm not joking.

how duz it look like a txt message?

Would you like for me to type perfectly all the time so you can read everything perfectly and perfectly understand everything? I can if you would like for me to.

I wuz just bein lazy. I always thought it was what was being said that counts. Is it the acronyms that bother u? like BTW, IMO? Or is it stuff like sayin u instead of you, and r intead of are? I can change it dude but I that's not much of a reason to ingore what somone says.

Porterhouse said:
TWBama said:
Wait r u bein serious or jokin about ignorin my posts?

Nothing personal, but when I come across something that looks like a text message from a 14 year old girl, I skip on past it. So no, I'm not joking.

Ouch Porter thats brutal. :lol:

Don't take it personal TW, we here at RTB like to keep the grammar in check along with the spelling. I had to adjust before posting when I first came here too man. :wink:

TWBama said:
Or is it stuff like sayin u instead of you, and r intead of are? I can change it dude but I that's not much of a reason to ingore what somone says.

Yeah its the u and r stuff.

LOL I'm with ya Porter...but it's good to see that most of the recruits are on campus, I'm guessing that the two that Saban think won't make it to campus are Murphey and Ricks - can't wait for the newcomers to get to practice and see what they've got

BamaFan14 said:
I'm guessing that the two that Saban think won't make it to campus are Murphey and Ricks - can't wait for the newcomers to get to practice and see what they've got

They certainly appear to the the most likely casualties.

Porterhouse said:
AlaphaMale said:
How is it you know what text messages from 14 year old girls look like Porter? That Matt Damon crush draw you into some teen girl chat rooms?

u dont no me jus cuz i like damon dont mean nutin

Porter + Matt Damen =
imagesgkjgjb1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom