| FTBL Saban speaks out . . .

I

imported_RollTideRandy

Thread Starter
That’s a really good article. Seems every time I read the rule he supposedly broke, it gets more liberal. The first article I read said coaches could have NO CONTACT with athletes during the campus evaluations and now this one states:

From April 15 to May 31, college coaches are permitted to evaluate high school players on their campuses, but not have contact exceeding a greeting.

That makes this really hard to police if you ask me. How do you determine what can and can’t be said in the greeting?
 

csdien

Verified Member
Sideline Club
several good articles out today

yeah i can see that.


Recruit #1 comes up say hey Coach Saban.

Coach Saban says hey recruit #1.

recruit #1 Coach Saban have you seen me play?

Coach Saban holds up his hand and says "Talk to the hand cause the ears aren't listening."
 

Hero

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Re: several good articles out today

MetallibamA said:
Tigrinum Major said:
csdien said:
Coach Saban holds up his hand and says "Talk to the hand cause the ears aren't listening."

That's Tuberville's line.

Stop stealing our material.

Oh please.

With ears like that he can't HELP but be listening. :D

MB

Wingnut has better hearing than a cocker spaniel LOL
 

kudzu

<img class="alignleft" src="http://www.rolltidebam
Century Club
I found it interesting that in the article it said the same recruites said they had similar discussions/dialog with other coaches but the miami media and canes..fan page didn't mention thoses coaches names. Only Sabans, go figure. It only tarnishes their credibility and clearly shows their motive. Busted!!
Whinny a$$ b!tches. :evil:
 
G

Guest

Thread Starter
RollTideRandy said:
That’s a really good article. Seems every time I read the rule he supposedly broke, it gets more liberal. The first article I read said coaches could have NO CONTACT with athletes during the campus evaluations and now this one states:

From April 15 to May 31, college coaches are permitted to evaluate high school players on their campuses, but not have contact exceeding a greeting.

That makes this really hard to police if you ask me. How do you determine what can and can’t be said in the greeting?

Guess if you treat them to a Root beer Float or something...thats over the line.

Mmmm Root beer Float. :p
 
G

Guest

Thread Starter
kudzu said:
I found it interesting that in the article it said the same recruites said they had similar discussions/dialog with other coaches but the miami media and canes..fan page didn't mention thoses coaches names. Only Sabans, go figure. It only tarnishes their credibility and clearly shows their motive. Busted!!
Whinny a$$ b!tches. :evil:

I have been hearing the same thing.
 

Eabama

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Hero said:
I'm just glad that he has fired back. His silence was starting to worry me.

Same here, but i just knew saban wouldnt be quiet for long. Miami is out to get Saban plain and simple, and i think Saban knows he has the microscope on him at all times.
 
Top Bottom