| FTBL Saban post practice press conference...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
Is it me or did Applewhite's answers and entire interview sound like Saban???? The coaches have been coached on how to speak to the press IMO. Not knocking it or praising it.......just find it very interesting.

rammerjammer said:
Is it me or did Applewhite's answers and entire interview sound like Saban???? The coaches have been coached on how to speak to the press IMO. Not knocking it or praising it.......just find it very interesting.

They have. Saban has players and coaches on a short leash in terms of speaking with the media.

Porterhouse said:
rammerjammer said:

They have. Saban has players and coaches on a short leash in terms of speaking with the media.

In Miami, he didn't let the coaches speak at all... Even if it is minimal, that is a refereshing change.

It is all about the process...right?

I think it is funny how the media keeps fishing for some little tid-bit & this is all they give them
:arrow: We are just going the process of...blah, blah, blah.

But I do believe they are telling the truth. I mean, how much can they decipher about the depth of the team in the course of the spring & 4 days of practice? Not too much. Coach Saban did say that much of the installations & techniques should be in place by the 14th practice so he/the staff might be able to give more feedback about things. But even if he doesn't give feedback at that time were are going to start chewing our own hands off if we don't get something else to chew on.. :o

Back
Top Bottom