| FTBL Saban Era Starts Off With a Blast

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
CrimsonPirate said:
WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
YES SABAN IS AWSOME HE BEAT WESTERN CAROLINA!!!!!

Let's hear it for the teenager. :roll: Let me ask you something, woopig. Are you Hawgs not celebrating your big win over former Southland Conference powerhouse, Troy? How about wins over North Texas, UT-Chattanooga, and Florida International? That is, if you get wins over those gridiron giants.

Btw, learn to spell "awesome."
Mcfadden is superman

No one mentioned McFadden. He is an awesome running back. But, you were making fun of the fact that we were happy about beating Western Carolina. I asked you how you felt about Arky beating Troy and how you are gonna feel when (and if) Arky beats North Texas, UT-Chattanooga, and Florida International. "McSpadden is Superman" does not answer my question.

crimsonpirate said:
No one mentioned McFadden. He is an awesome running back. But, you were making fun of the fact that we were happy about beating Western Carolina. I asked you how you felt about Arky beating Troy and how you are gonna feel when (and if) Arky beats North Texas, UT-Chattanooga, and Florida International. "McSpadden is Superman" does not answer my question.

\/

porkchop said:
If I were an Arky fan I'd be laying low right now. If your hope lies in McFadden to do everything every game you're in serious trouble. BAMA's gonna shut that mess down leaving Ark relying on Casey DICK. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I know. Tough to deal with.

it was just the fact that the arkansas fan doesn't know how to properly reply to specific quotes. I'm guessing that's the level of excellence in EDUMACATION that the university of arkansas provides to their state. Very impressive. :D

WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
Our d sucked first half afyer halftime herring gave them a good talk and troy got a fg rest of game with 2nd teas defense and we scored 26 more points

You're embarrassing my generation, Woopig. Would you please learn some spelling/grammar before you post again?

Your babble about Arkansas being so great is hilarious. You may have two great running backs, but your team/university are a complete joke.

I loved seeing us run the ball. It was great. I caught the ppv replay in back in the hotel room and Upchurch is a fast cat. Grant broke people's ankles on the first play. Johns was bashing heads. Coffee was taking it to 'em. It was wonderful. Yes I know it was a Div 1AA team but that really doesn't mean anything anymore *cough*Michigan*cough*

I can't wait for next weekend.

WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
Well we shall see in a couple of weeks :wink:

And, so we shall. Keep in mind that, even with "Superman" McFadden, the Hogs barely beat Bama by a 24-23 count last year. Heck, Mississippi State beat us last year.

Back
Top Bottom