| FTBL Saban audio and video from today...

I

imported_Porter

I've been looking for clips of the entire interviews, instead of just bits and pieces, and so far, this is the best I can find. The first is an video link of the interview that Saban gave to the "web" media folks...

Click on Crimson Tide Coach Nick Saban Interview.

This second link is video of his address to the print media. Apparently, Fox allowed a retarded monkey to edit the video, so you have to kind of stick with it for a couple minutes before the interview begins, because we all know there is nothing more entertaining than watching Saban walk around a hotel lobby for 2 minutes shaking hands. :roll:

Anyway, hit the link and click on 'SEC Media Days 2007: Nick Saban' on the right side scroll box if the video doesn't pop up.

If anyone knows of any better video links, feel free to post them, these are the best I can find though for the 2 separate interviews. Most of the others just show small clips of them.

I'm sure this has been brought up and I really don't mean to beat a dead horse here but...., I'm about sick of the LSU questions over and over.
The coach has spoken leave it be.
One thing I would like to say is has anyone ever noticed him say LSU was great but we are Alabama and we want to focus and move forward and concentrate on being here? I'm sure he has just asking. :D

Hey guys, Just got back from Media Days, it ROCKED! We got plenty of video of Saban (web/radio interview), Caldwell, Casteele. I'll try to post the videos for everyone tonight, you'll enjoy.

Met Saban, the players, outstanding guys! The Video will let you in on the whole SEC media days process. The chaos of today. We'll also be having a TideCast show on the whole experience in the next few days.

Urban Meyer won his National Champ. but you would have never known it being at Media Days today! - Roll Tide!!!

benc said:
Hey guys, Just got back from Media Days, it ROCKED! We got plenty of video of Saban (web/radio interview), Caldwell, Casteele. I'll try to post the videos for everyone tonight, you'll enjoy.

Met Saban, the players, outstanding guys! The Video will let you in on the whole SEC media days process. The chaos of today. We'll also be having a TideCast show on the whole experience in the next few days.

Urban Meyer won his National Champ. but you would have never known it being at Media Days today! - Roll Tide!!!

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to it! I couldn't find any audio or video of Simeon's interviews anywhere.

musso said:
anyone else notice that Saban often uses the phrases "in terms of," "relative to," and "self-gratification?"

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing as I was sitting here....remaining positive in relation to my own self-determination :lol:

corby said:
musso said:
anyone else notice that Saban often uses the phrases "in terms of," "relative to," and "self-gratification?"

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing as I was sitting here....remaining positive in relation to my own self-determination :lol:

I hope the dumb linemen understand what he says to them and not just shake their head yes cause they are scared...

Back
Top Bottom