| FTBL RTB.com Player of the Week.

G

Bama Bo’s RTB.com Player of the Week

Well hello there fellow Crimson Tide Fans. Your friendly neighborhood Player of the Week picker is back in business this week. After having the snot sniffer reamed out I’m ripping and raring to go. (Just don’t touch the snoz). I’d like to thank Bama1966 for taking up my slack last week. He did an excellent job in my absence, other than his ragging on The Expert which was kind of weak. I would rag on him this week, but he had a sub last week also. Now his sub on the other hand, I’m still trying to figure out if he was a Corso Clone or a Lou Holtz Lover.

Now, who will be this weeks Player of the Week? Who will be granted the honor of receiving the salute of the week? We have a few players to choose from. Keith Brown stepped up big in the 2nd half. Prince Hall had a nice game leading the team in tackles over all, with Rolando McClain in a very close second place. Andre Smith as always was impressive. All of these guys deserve honorable mention, but the guy I decided to go with didn’t lead in the team in any real statistic. To me though with his play this week he showed P.R.I.D.E. (Personal Responsibility In Daily Effort). A constant hustle, disrupting plays enabling someone else to make a play, and just all around good effort, made me decide to give this weeks award to

Ezekiel Knight

JGAMLOCMSJUPXZY.20070709144607.jpg

Zeke wound up with 1 solo tackle, 4 assist, 1 tackle for a loss, 1 official QB hurry, I say official here because I think there were several times he made Stafford throw the ball before he wanted to. He also got his hand on a couple of passes and deflected them.

So here’s to you Sultan of the Slap Down, Mr Ezekiel Knight, you are this weeks RollTideBama.com Player of the Week.

Back
Top Bottom