| FTBL ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BamaFan425

Verified Member
Long time no talk for some of us. Hope all the hard feelings are gone (they are on this side, not that I ever really had any!), but just wanted to stop in and give a BIG ROLL TIDE!

I tried to delete the dang avatar, wouldn't let me. I'll have to go searching for one.

Its going good. Good to see the three of you, sure there are more familiar faces around here. Just finishing my Senior year of HS before I head off to Alabama next year. W00T.

BamaFan425 said:
Just finishing my Senior year of HS before I head off to Alabama next year. W00T.

Dang, how many times have you been held back as a senior? I swear I thought you were graduating from HS two years ago. AP study hall must have been tougher than you thought, right? :wink:

bear facts said:
BamaFan425 said:
Just finishing my Senior year of HS before I head off to Alabama next year. W00T.

Dang, how many times have you been held back as a senior? I swear I thought you were graduating from HS two years ago. AP study hall must have been tougher than you thought, right? :wink:
Nah, back in the early Tide-Talk years I was just 12. Thanks though. I think. :p

And hey, AP Study Hall aint no joke.

BamaFan425 said:
bear facts said:
BamaFan425 said:

Nah, back in the early Tide-Talk years I was just 12. Thanks though. I think. :p

Oh, now that explains why you never posted after 9:00 p.m. back in the early Tide-Talk years.

bear facts said:
BamaFan425 said:

Facts was a senior in 02, thats 1902.Back when school was optional!!! :twisted:

Teague13 said:
bear facts said:
BamaFan425 said:

:lol:

Teague13 said:
bear facts said:
BamaFan425 said:

Heck, Cecil, I'm a senior now . . . senior citizen, that is. :wink:

bear facts said:
Teague13 said:
bear facts said:
BamaFan425 said:

Heck, Cecil, I'm a senior now . . . senior citizen, that is. :wink:

AT 101 your just a young wippersnapper. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom