| FTBL Rolando McClain!!!!

bamafan4ever

Staff
I love me some #25. The dude had a GREAT game again today. As much as I think of the ability of Prince Hall, he may see if he can change positions and start challenging Marcus Carter for some PT at his position. Marcus made a big mistake by not falling on the fumble and really got burned on that TD pass.

McClain is a beast!!!!

bamafan4ever said:
I love me some #25. The dude had a GREAT game again today. As much as I think of the ability of Prince Hall, he may see if he can change positions and start challenging Marcus Carter for some PT at his position. Marcus made a big mistake by not falling on the fumble and really got burned on that TD pass.

McClain is a beast!!!!
Yeah he was all over the place kinda reminded me of Demeco

McClain is BAMA's next great LB.

I agree that Carter is a weaker link on D, but I'm not so sure that Jackson wasn't supposed to provide deep help on that TD pass. It sure looked that way anyway.

Porterhouse said:
McClain is BAMA's next great LB.

I agree that Carter is a weaker link on D, but I'm not so sure that Jackson wasn't supposed to provide deep help on that TD pass. It sure looked that way anyway.

Hometown boy from Decatur, too!

When we signed him the gurus talked about what a player we were getting. I had no idea we'd find out so soon how right they all were. He makes me proud. :)

bilde.jpg

Back
Top Bottom