| FTBL Rolando McClain "scraped up" in motorcycle acciden

JoshB

Rolando McClain "scraped up" in motorcycle accident...
Posted by Ian R. Rapoport -- Birmingham News May 09, 2008 12:56 AM
Categories: Football

Some pretty scary news over at The Decatur Daily this morning.
Rolando McClain

Alabama linebacker Rolando McClain was involved in a motorcycle accident in Decatur last night, his former hoops teammate Jarodiaus Willingham told The Daily.

McClain did not sustain any major injuries, the paper reported, and he was wearing a helmet.

A Decatur General Hospital spokesperson listed him as "fine" and Willingham said, "He was joking around before I left (the hospital). He didn't break anything."

Despite sliding under an SUV that was in motion after coming off a bike the paper said he got Thursday, McClain seems to have been lucky. Very lucky. But man... pretty frightening stuff.

source, http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/2008/05/rolando_mcclain_scraped_up_in.html

Re: Rolando McClain "scraped up" in motorcycle acc

Birdman37 said:
...Despite sliding under an SUV that was in motion after coming off a bike the paper said he got Thursday, McClain seems to have been lucky. Very lucky. But man... pretty frightening stuff...
Oh my god!, seems it could have been fatal. Indeed, pretty frightening stuff man...

RTR,

I go out of town for 3 days and look what happens!

I'm looking for riding buddies, but come on now! I'm stealing his keys if I catch him out on one again before he graduates! LOL!

In all seriousness, It sounds like he's ok so I'm thankful for that. Maybe I'll see him up at the gym soon and can get the story out of him

Back
Top Bottom