| FTBL Remembering Alabama winning the 2013 BCS Title before they even kicked off...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
It's still one of my favorite moments in Bama history... we've talked about it on here several times, including this occasion late last year...

I remember Barrett Jones saying after he graduated that the players and staff knew that game was won the first time they watched the Notre Dame film... not after the game plan was installed, not after a few practices, but after watching their team on film.... it was already over. And they still knew it walking out of the tunnel in Miami, which could easily be seen that night in pregame.

Well, it's funny to hear them admit it too...

It's still one of my favorite moments in Bama history... we've talked about it on here several times, including this occasion late last year...

I have always absolutely LOVED watching these walkout videos for the Notre Dame game. It really shows how massive and built our boys are next to a bunch of normal sized people. We look so confident and relaxed. Just oozes being a badass. He is right, we knew we were about to dominate.

The wife and I enjoyed taking that trip!!! We had bought the tickets anticipating the chance to make a good dollar or two like we did with the rematch with the Tigahs the year before, sold our pair for $2500. No one bit on the trip to Miami so we took off headed to South Beach!!!

My favorite CNS NC game win simply because of the history of Bama vs ND. That was one that exorcised many demons for us older Bama fans. Those of us who lived through the hearbreaking losses in the 70's. Cost us more NC's. My only regret to this one is I tried to get Dad to go to the game. That would have been special to experience it with him.

Never seen that interview with Te'o. Gained my respect for actually admitting that he knew that Bama was about buzzsaw them. He could have easily lied about that.

That NC game was insane. Bama clearly set the tone early.

And bama was spaced out physically coming out of tunnel. Just kept on coming. More n more. One ref could be heard. "Come on".

Damn. Watching game later today

And what better exchange. Between barrett jones n aj later
N Musberger....about AJs girl. ....
And Lacy spinning the night away
And Te'o and fictional girl.

Game had it all
I think old Murberger started his drinking the day before!🥴 Let not forget about Urban Meyer picking ND to win!:ROFLMAO:

Never seen that interview with Te'o. Gained my respect for actually admitting that he knew that Bama was about buzzsaw them. He could have easily lied about that.

That NC game was insane. Bama clearly set the tone early.

I think the interview is recent, but not sure. It was going around like wildfire yesterday on social media though and it was the first time I'd seen the clip. Just funny that he said out loud what everyone already knew...

And bama was spaced out physically coming out of tunnel. Just kept on coming. More n more. One ref could be heard. "Come on".

Damn. Watching game later today

And what better exchange. Between barrett jones n aj later
N Musberger....about AJs girl. ....
And Lacy spinning the night away
And Te'o and fictional girl.

Game had it all

The best IMO, was with me and the Notre Dame fan sitting next to my wife and I. Pregame, he's all excited. The Million Dollar Band is leaving the field after the pregame stuff and the Notre Dame band is taking their place for their turn. The guy leans over and says to us, You are in for a treat now... just wait until you hear our band play! They are the best in the nation! Admittedly, they were better than the MDB. But, a few minutes later, the teams hit the field and line up for the kickoff... I lean over and tell the guy, You are in for a treat now! Just wait until you see our football team play, they are the best in the nation! The dude kinda laughed and appreciated the joke, but he didn't realize I was also being serious. Bama goes up 14-0, he leans back over and says, Ok, you got me on that one. He left in the early 3rd quarter.

The best IMO, was with me and the Notre Dame fan sitting next to my wife and I. Pregame, he's all excited. The Million Dollar Band is leaving the field after the pregame stuff and the Notre Dame band is taking their place for their turn. The guy leans over and says to us, You are in for a treat now... just wait until you hear our band play! They are the best in the nation! Admittedly, they were better than the MDB. But, a few minutes later, the teams hit the field and line up for the kickoff... I lean over and tell the guy, You are in for a treat now! Just wait until you see our football team play, they are the best in the nation! The dude kinda laughed and appreciated the joke, but he didn't realize I was also being serious. Bama goes up 14-0, he leans back over and says, Ok, you got me on that one. He left in the early 3rd quarter.
Thats pretty classic....the way its supposed to be...i try not to get in exchanges at games...but...
Sometimes fans are just having fun...sometimes...not so much...those i ignor

ND fans leading up to the game were pretty full of themselves. We were in South Beach and ran into a bunch that were talking all kinds of shit. I calmly told them, “You’ll see!” When it was 28-0 at the half, I went to the bathroom and this one ND fan was screaming “you’re about to see the greatest comeback 29-28 ND!” I told ol buddy that Lacy was just getting “lathered up” and we have a young freshman TJ Yeldon that is going to be pretty good as well.
During the Saban tenure, it was pretty nice to go into a stadium knowing you were going to win, only unknown was how bad were we going to beat them!!

Thats pretty classic....the way its supposed to be...i try not to get in exchanges at games...but...
Sometimes fans are just having fun...sometimes...not so much...those i ignor

Yeah this guy was doing it all in fun, I ain't got time for actual smack talking, annoying fans (there were several of those outside the stadium before the game, all younger folks)... He never said, but I wonder if he was actually there for the band... he was pretty fired up about them. Maybe he had a kid playing for them or something.

From my experience.
Been in several..mostly fun type. Tennessee fans ...bitter...those people are to be ignored..ms50+ wont go to ut game anymore. Because of fans.

o lord. We have bunch of girl's ( young and cute) that sit in front of us at BD. They give opposing fans...hell. Guys kinda laugh n take it.... but they are rough on em

Back
Top Bottom