| FTBL Remember folks, it could always be worse!

Yeah...it could be worse...we could be from AubRun.

Also, that picture really tickles me. I mean they are holding up what, 200 dollars at the most?

I mean...I am no rich man but 200 dollars is not the kind of thing I want to be showing off and looking all "pimp" because "I got diz cash yo".

Now if they were holding up a couple of thousdand....I would understand them showing off their "phat cash" because THAT would be something.

Swamptick said:

Also, that picture really tickles me. I mean they are holding up what, 200 dollars at the most?

I mean...I am no rich man but 200 dollars is not the kind of thing I want to be showing off and looking all "pimp" because "I got diz cash yo".

Now if they were holding up a couple of thousdand....I would understand them showing off their "phat cash" because THAT would be something.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It looks more like $300 to me, but still....$300 is nothing to be bragging about. :?

Bamaman37 said:
Swamptick said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It looks more like $300 to me, but still....$300 is nothing to be bragging about. :?

Yeah, and not really worth getting kicked off of the team.

Well at least Kirk Ferentz is good guy and did the right thing giving those guys the boot.

If it would have been USC those guys would still be on the field, heck a booster would have paid back the money they stole without so much as a peep from the NCAA.

Back
Top Bottom