| FTBL Remaining Schedule?

We will beat Mercer. The rest are 50/50. As bad as our defense is, we have no margin for error on offense. Milroe can be a blessing or a curse. Is uGaly all that? MSU hung 30 plus on them, they were very average vs KY. Viles struggled vs UF, who is horrible. If we play like our hair is on fire, we are as good as anybody, but we have no margin for error. And #4 is not a game manager, he’s a gun slinger…so we live and die by how he performs.

No Gimmes other than Mercer with this D. Also, if the D continues to struggle it will have an effect on the offense then the downward spiral happens. Did in Sabans first year as well.

Man football is such a shit show now who knows. Ole Miss loses to Kentucky, florida takes tn to ot, bama loses to Vandy, etc and that's just the sec. Betting on the game or even trying to figure out what they're doing week to week is almost impossible. I'm in a family group that picks every week, an 11 year old neice of mine is winning. It's craziest year I can remember. No dominant teams except maybe Texas.

I saw some really good things. I watched lsu n Tennessee later no tv. I am a firm believer.
Bama matches up good with both. Very good

Its stupid shit we have to quit. Milroe is better than either of those teams saw. Bama is better.

Now. Do we stop the stupid shit. No idea

We will learn a lot Saturday in hostile environment.

You going to the game?

It is so hard to do this after watching the past two games. Talent wise, we should win out but until we can cleanup the dumb penalties, the poor secondary (freshman…I know), inconsistent running game, players just appearing to not handle adversity well, and just strange coaching….we are in trouble.

Tennessee and LSU will beat us if we don’t play at least our B+ game.

It is so hard to do this after watching the past two games. Talent wise, we should win out but until we can cleanup the dumb penalties, the poor secondary (freshman…I know), inconsistent running game, players just appearing to not handle adversity well, and just strange coaching….we are in trouble.

Tennessee and LSU will beat us if we don’t play at least our B+ game.
Yeah it is hard to believe they will win out the way they are playing especially on D. Hard to believe they can just flip on the switch.

After the UGA game I said this team had a really high ceiling but a loooooong way to go and that is still true.

Back
Top Bottom