| FTBL Regarding the preseason team capsules

I

imported_porkchop

Hey gang, the Vandy team capsule is up on the forum cover page if you would like to read it. We'll also sticky a thread here in the football forum for easy access.

If you read the capsules and enjoy them make sure you let these guys writing them know. It Takes Eleven, Tider 27, and bamafan4ever for doing these for the site.

You can also thank BamaMan37 if you like. He was going to do a couple but then backed out at the last minute, citing some lame excuse about a separated shoulder or something. :roll: I know it's a ploy to get out of doing some work. :D

Excellent work guys. Way to pick up the slack left by Astro.

photo_ASTRO6.JPEG

:lol: :lol:

What a loser. Seperates his shoulder and can't do a little typing with one hand. Can't take one for the team obviously. :roll:

I would also like any kind of feedback from my Vandy Capsule guys. Even if it is negative, because basically I need it. :lol:

porkchop said:
You can also thank BamaMan37 if you like. He was going to do a couple but then backed out at the last minute, citing some lame excuse about a separated shoulder or something. :roll: I know it's a ploy to get out of doing some work. :D

Don't forget the broken collar bone either... :roll:

If I had tried typing those things up with one hand, along with work and the 3 mini-terms classes I'm currently taking, I probably would have finished them the week before the SECCG game between BAMA and Florida. :D

:(

Bamaman37 said:
porkchop said:

If I had tried typing those things up with one hand, along with work and the 3 mini-terms classes I'm currently taking, I probably would have finished them the week before the SECCG game between BAMA and Florida. :D

MU026_FULL_BODY_CAST1.jpg

Tider 27 said:
:lol: :lol:

What a loser. Seperates his shoulder and can't do a little typing with one hand. Can't take one for the team obviously. :roll:

I would also like any kind of feedback from my Vandy Capsule guys. Even if it is negative, because basically I need it. :lol:

Dude, the Vandy capule was excellent! Good job!

Porterhouse said:
Bamaman37 said:
porkchop said:

To hear 37 tell it that's him right there! :lol: Phil, didn't they atleast give you one of those straw things that you could stick in your mouth and hit the keys with? :roll: Your whining is really becoming tiresome.

I swear. Let someone be in a full-body cast and you can't get 'em to do a dang thing. :roll:

porkchop said:
Porterhouse said:
Bamaman37 said:
porkchop said:

To hear 37 tell it that's him right there! :lol: Phil, didn't they atleast give you one of those straw things that you could stick in your mouth and hit the keys with? :roll: Your whining is really becoming tiresome.

I swear. Let someone be in a full-body cast and you can't get 'em to do a dang thing. :roll:

Porter, chop, I am not amused. :x

:D

Bamaman37 said:
porkchop said:
Porterhouse said:
Bamaman37 said:
porkchop said:

Porter, chop, I am not amused. :x

:D

I am, and very much so!!! :twisted: :D

Thanx for the Vandy Capsule!. Good job Chris.

I think Jonathan Goff is one of the best defensive players in the SEC. Last season against Alabama, this kid surprised me. He's very dominant!.

RTR

firestorm said:
Thanx for the Vandy Capsule!. Good job Chris.

I think Jonathan Goff is one of the best defensive players in the SEC. Last season against Alabama, this kid surprised me. He's very dominant!.

RTR

Thank you very much man. I really appreciate the feedback.

Goff will be a force next season. He'll be leading a nice returning defense, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom