| LIFE RedlandCotton.com In Bankhead ... just got some of their towels.

Yeah really nice stuff…

I tried on my cousins xxl and it was to tight through my chest and neck.

He said that’s the biggest they have. It’s really hard for me to find clothes. Most xxl’s are to tight and most xxxl’s don’t fit right way to “hangy”???? If that’s a word.

Yeah really nice stuff…

I tried on my cousins xxl and it was to tight through my chest and neck.

He said that’s the biggest they have. It’s really hard for me to find clothes. Most xxl’s are to tight and most xxxl’s don’t fit right way to “hangy”???? If that’s a word.
Yes. It's a word. Everything I buy is a size too large. I want the lose fit.

BUT, there's another thing. 40 degree temp changes when you wear layered clothing. It's a process.

I’m about to get new sheets for my guest bedrooms. So I think I’m going to try them out also.
It's crazy how expensive this is...but I know, it's worth the cost.

Ya sort of have to put it in perspective...at five hundred a set. I paid a c-note for a pair of shoes the other day. I might wear them a few times a month. And this is something I'm sleeping in...

It's crazy how expensive this is...but I know, it's worth the cost.

Ya sort of have to put it in perspective...at five hundred a set. I paid a c-note for a pair of shoes the other day. I might wear them a few times a month. And this is something I'm sleeping in...

Yeah I usually by 2-3 sets of “tennis/running/workout/casual” shoes at the time. I drop 300-400.They usually last a couple years, so not to bad
(Under armour is usually my goto) they’re comfortable but not to expensive.

My daughter, son in law and grandkids are coming in next month for a few weeks. So I want them to have comfortable sheets to sleep on. Ive got nice mattresses ($$$$) on the beds so I’ll put some nice sheets on for them.

Yeah I usually by 2-3 sets of “tennis/running/workout/casual” shoes at the time. I drop 300-400.They usually last a couple years, so not to bad
(Under armour is usually my goto) they’re comfortable but not to expensive.
Here is another great example "where you live, changes things." Just like the food conversations we've had over the last few months.

I have a neighbor just down the street that doesn't wear shoes. Literally. Occasionally, sure. But normally, no. I see him running with his kid in the stroller on the streets every day, bare foot. I don't get it...but I do.

I probably am wearing different sets of Crocs, or sandals, 90 percent of the time: 12 months a year. Crazy shit here thinking...the last time I had a long pair of pants on was over two years ago: a funeral. It was in December, so a little cold outside.

Life comes in all shapes and sizes.

My daughter, son in law and grandkids are coming in next month for a few weeks. So I want them to have comfortable sheets to sleep on. Ive got nice mattresses ($$$$) on the beds so I’ll put some nice sheets on for them.
I was involved in that business in the late '90's. Oh shit.

We had a store featuring Park Place and Sealy. We had two "CLOSERS" in that store. The mark up was well over 1000 percent on most. Some, more.

I had a guy named Dave that worked there. He ate Soma all day long. Back injury. He was closing eight of ten.

I found out he (partner, not guys working the store) was having an affair on his wife. I was done.

It's now turned into Charleston Matress Firm.

Here is another great example "where you live, changes things." Just like the food conversations we've had over the last few months.

I have a neighbor just down the street that doesn't wear shoes. Literally. Occasionally, sure. But normally, no. I see him running with his kid in the stroller on the streets every day, bare foot. I don't get it...but I do.

I probably am wearing different sets of Crocs, or sandals, 90 percent of the time: 12 months a year. Crazy shit here thinking...the last time I had a long pair of pants on was over two years ago: a funeral. It was in December, so a little cold outside.

Life comes in all shapes and sizes.

I be wear tennis type shoes almost all the time.
Crocs????? Seriously????? Wouldn’t have thought you were a crocs person. I don’t know why, just you get a mental pic and that doesn’t fit??!!!???

Last time I had long pants on was also a funeral. I haven’t worn “jeans” in a couple years I guess, I really haven’t thought about it.
Used to wear “flip flops” on occasion. I got in a bit of a “scuffle” about 10-12 years ago and thought my big toe was going to fall off. Don’t know if you’ve ever sprained a toe ligament, but it sucks. Never have or will wear them again, cause you never know!!

Crocs????? Seriously????? Wouldn’t have thought you were a crocs person. I don’t know why, just you get a mental pic and that doesn’t fit??!!!???
Okay. You can work in the yard and all you have to do is turn the water hose on. Now, your shoes are clean.

Two. Grip on the kyack and boat docks. It's a boat shoe...that's not.

Don't be L7, be sure and tell us about that one.
[Profanity included for the sake of historical accuracy]

Back in the Sixties, Sam the Sham (AKA Domingo Samudio) used to tour around with his group the Pharaohs in an old Packard hearse, maybe for the additional room to store their instruments in but more likely for the mere outlandishness of it. According to a Birmingham cop acquaintance of mine, one of his colleagues was out on city night patrol about 2:00 a.m. when he saw coming around a corner a strange hearse with even stranger occupants (they having just finished their gig at the Canebreak). He pulled the vehicle over, and when he got to the driver's window he found a man wearing a pointed beard and a turban, neither of which was a component of the standard look in the Birmingham of that day. The dialogue then went this way:

Cop: Boy, what's your name?
Driver: Man, I'm Sam the Sham!
Cop: Well, you gonna be Sam the Shit if you stole this goddam hearse.

Back
Top Bottom