Recurrent Themes?

rueben

Okay for those of you who don't know, near the cusp of my 49th birthday, I just had a total knee replacement.
(More on that later...)
But, since post surgery, I have had the topic of "bears" occur on a very frequent basis.
Someone sent me a "motivational meme" for dealing with Rehab. "It's like wrestling a bear, you don't quit when you get tired, you quit when the bear gets tired."
Before I returned to work there were two movies that just happen to pop up on the channel I was watching. "The Edge" (Bear related.) and The Bear Maze (also bear related. (Reviews later).
I was looking for some products to help with my recovery / rehab and wound up ordering from a company named "The Bear Komplex." ( Excellent customer service btw.)
As part of any surgery where there was much muscle tissue damage, protein is a vital part of nutrition for recovery. Yep, "Eat The Bear" Protein just showed up on one of my social media feeds.
Also, I have had one friend just move to Alaska, in the middle of "bear country" I just made fb contact with an old high school friend who already lives in AK, (in another region but still a lot of bears nearby). And finally I made a new fb friend (through a mutual friend) who's mother ran sanctuary for black bears in north central Florida.

Is there a pattern here?

:notall:

It's not normal, but just grin and bear it. You'll barely notice it after a while.

ca3938c3b8a5d6c42c46fca69acb70ff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom