| FTBL Question for anyone with knowledge of the law.

BAMAneck

Can Flordia States’ attorney general subpoena CFP records seeing how they meet in Texas ?

I thought they’d haft to have some type of tie in. Or is them just being a college team enough?

Thanks for any insight.

Not sure on jurisdiction.. on the surface it seems like that would be an issue, but not sure. I will say, emphatically, that if I was FSU, I'd be begging her to pull the plug on this ASAP. Other than the very minimal boost of support that she may get based off of the grandstanding, it is a lose/lose situation for the long term (best) interests of Florida St. to take a stick and whack that hornets nest. Nothing good (for them) comes from it, only potentially bad.

Not sure on jurisdiction.. on the surface it seems like that would be an issue, but not sure. I will say, emphatically, that if I was FSU, I'd be begging her to pull the plug on this ASAP. Other than the very minimal boost of support that she may get based off of the grandstanding, it is a lose/lose situation for the long term (best) interests of Florida St. to take a stick and whack that hornets nest. Nothing good (for them) comes from it, only potentially bad.

Maybe you ought to contact your friend Earle. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom