| FTBL Question About Play Calling?

alabama mike

Just Win Baby!
Some times, we look like we are in complete rhythm on offense and at other times, we look completely out of sync. We have success running the ball and then all of a sudden we come out in a series or after a first down and pass. We pass well and the come out and run. I am not throwing blame just wondering if y’all are noticing the things I am with the offense. Honest opinions appreciated.

Some times, we look like we are in complete rhythm on offense and at other times, we look completely out of sync. We have success running the ball and then all of a sudden we come out in a series or after a first down and pass. We pass well and the come out and run. I am not throwing blame just wondering if y’all are noticing the things I am with the offense. Honest opinions appreciated.

I think yesterday they really let some of the negative things have an impact on their play. The penalties that hurt drives, the breakdowns in protection, etc. Not sure it was frustration as much as it was getting tentative. Milroe didn’t seem as loose and confident as he had been to start the game either. Thought some of the play calling, especially in early downs, was shakey at times too. Couple of those calls felt forced. Law’s presence was missed on some of the perimeter blocking too which didn’t help with a some of them.

Back
Top Bottom