| FTBL Q: Impact of mid-Summer reporting

G

I was thinking about Ivan Matchett, particularly about how the young man had a very public "Not-so-fast invitation" to enjoy High School for another month before reporting to Tuscaloosa.

<Props>

My question(s) is, how has not being allowed to report on 1June impacted his ramping up for fall with respect to those who did show up on 1June? And if we can use his case to make generalizations, how will this shape the recruiting of future TIDERS who may also have similar issues?

Considering he was given his workout regime when he committed I don't see that having an effect on his strength. Now, unless he was running a lot those 110's may have him hurting right now. Heck, those who have been there since June 1st are hurting after those...I'M hurting thinking about them. :lol:

I don't see this having a great affect on our classes in the future...UNLESS, the SEC Pres and SEC commish decide to go ahead and allow partial qualifiers on campus as a rule.

I haven't looked to see how far the ruling on partial qualifiers has progressed in the last few weeks.

TerryP said:
Considering he was given his workout regime when he committed I don't see that having an effect on his strength. Now, unless he was running a lot those 110's may have him hurting right now. Heck, those who have been there since June 1st are hurting after those...I'M hurting thinking about them. :lol:

I don't see this having a great affect on our classes in the future...UNLESS, the SEC Pres and SEC commish decide to go ahead and allow partial qualifiers on campus as a rule.

I haven't looked to see how far the ruling on partial qualifiers has progressed in the last few weeks.

Coach Bennett made us run them...y'all need to talk about something else j/k LOL just reminds me of puking through my facemask.

Back
Top Bottom