| FTBL PSA: Reporters who don't refer to Coaches as...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
I

imported_Porter

"Coach" during press conferences deserve to be humiliated by said "Coach". I don't care if it is Saban, Meyer, Richt, Tuberville, Paterno, Bowden, or whoever it is that coaches Portland State. That is all...

Personally my opinion of the media is they just need to be humiliated period. Would give them a little taste of their own medicine.

I can't believe some of the crap the reporters are pulling. Addressing a coach by his first name? WTF?? They think they are his buddies? In a way, I could excuse it for someone like CMS, because he was a rookie, but for CNS there is no excuse. He is a well established and respected coach. I hope he continues to pour it to the SOBs.

Did reporters ever refer to Shula as Coach Shula? I don't think I ever remember it.
As for Saban, I think at first they were intimidated by him, but now they are getting a little comfortable and don't mind slipping in the occasional "Hey Nick". ;pu

If I were a coach I would interrupt them and say that's Coach to you son. It's really ridiculous and they do it on purpose it would seem.

FLTidefan said:
I can't believe some of the crap the reporters are pulling. Addressing a coach by his first name? WTF?? They think they are his buddies? In a way, I could excuse it for someone like CMS, because he was a rookie, but for CNS there is no excuse. He is a well established and respected coach. I hope he continues to pour it to the SOBs.

its funny because the reporters get so mad at coach saban's "tactics" toward the media themselves. they use the excuse, "we are just trying to report the news to the fans." wrong, the media has turned from reporting the news, to making the news.

josh moon for instance :roll:

The media is a self serving amoeba...

They can print endless inaccuracies and yet any retraction is always minimized and buried on the back or bottom of the page.

Very rare is there a knowledgeable writer or reporter who shows competency, class, dignity and honor.

Back
Top Bottom