| NEWS Pruitt wants his money from the Vols...

These local columnist like John Adams and old yeller teeth for the Barn certainly become the mouth piece for the university and fan base. Need access so they have to suck up.

Is there more behind all of this than I know about? I was under the assumption Pruitt was ran off because of not being able to control his program after the McDonalds money bags and such were discovered. I also thought I heard that this was likely concocted within the program to get him fired, and that's where the lawsuit is coming from. Is there a piece I am missing?

Is there more behind all of this than I know about? I was under the assumption Pruitt was ran off because of not being able to control his program after the McDonalds money bags and such were discovered. I also thought I heard that this was likely concocted within the program to get him fired, and that's where the lawsuit is coming from. Is there a piece I am missing?
Dan Patrick's "unnamed source" is where the McDonald's bags started. I may be wrong but I've not seen another national guy quote anyone on that in more detail. It was at that point we heard people from the Pruitt camp start talking.

What's interesting to me here is the same source told Patrick, the same day, that UGA was just as bad as UT (something that's been pointed to here for several years) and yet we've heard nothing on the UGA end.

There were stories being floated by Pruitt's end that it was an internal faction pushing him out with the goal of the "with cause" coming into play.

Dan Patrick's "unnamed source" is where the McDonald's bags started. I may be wrong but I've not seen another national guy quote anyone on that in more detail. It was at that point we heard people from the Pruitt camp start talking.

What's interesting to me here is the same source told Patrick, the same day, that UGA was just as bad as UT (something that's been pointed to here for several years) and yet we've heard nothing on the UGA end.

There were stories being floated by Pruitt's end that it was an internal faction pushing him out with the goal of the "with cause" coming into play.
So does Pruitt have enough to push that narrative that will work out for Pruitt more than Teneesee? I think it's reasonable given how Tennessee handled it.

Thanks for explaining that. So did they want him out because he wasn't getting the job done? I felt it was a REALLY quick turnaround.

Back
Top Bottom