| FTBL Pro Bowl

I’m watching the disaster NASCAR has built at the L.A. Coliseum.
Talk about ridiculous. I have been done with those "woke" tards for some time now, but I wanted to see that garbage for myself. Talk about watching paint dry. Top speeds of 65-70 MPH in 800 HP cars. Whomever made the brilliant decision to race there needs to be kicked squarely in the junk.

Nascar is unofficially dead. All you have a guys worth hundreds of millions and billions throwing their money around to cure their need for speed. A tax write off and sponsorships anymore.

My uncle has a condo at Atlanta Motor Speedway that he just thinks is the greatest thing on Earth (mainly because he bought it for a steep discount). My point with this is during a Sunday race he always throws a party so he can show off. He gets six "free" tickets, but anyone else has to pay. The Speedway charges $150 for a ticket just to get into the condo. $150 when you look out and see 10% capacity. They even tookout stands because they couldn't fill them anymore. Nascar is on life support and means zero anymore because it's no longer raw.

Talk about ridiculous. I have been done with those "woke" tards for some time now, but I wanted to see that garbage for myself. Talk about watching paint dry. Top speeds of 65-70 MPH in 800 HP cars. Whomever made the brilliant decision to race there needs to be kicked squarely in the junk.
IMO, they are pandering to a crowd that doesn't and has never given 2 :poop:'s about NASCAR.... the look of desperation.

Why would the players take the chance of getting hurt or hurting someone else in a meaningless game? The money is in getting to the Pro Bowl, not in actually playing it. doesnt get hurt during all stars.
Why would fans watch a sport that is nothing like the sport their supposed to play. Just dont play the game if thats the case. You dont see baseball all of a sudden pull out the T’s so the pitcher is safe. As a matter of fact baseball had to change things up cause the players there started the same thing so they had to put home field on the line.

Last edited:
Why would the players take the chance of getting hurt or hurting someone else in a meaningless game? The money is in getting to the Pro Bowl, not in actually playing it.

So why not just create a Pro Bowl roster and leave the game alone? It's the NFL's attempt at All-Star weekend like MLB and the NBA have. I can't stand the NBA, but the three point contest and dunk contest (although most of the biggest names don't sign up like they used to) are ageless fun. The game sucks ass as they seriously don't guard and the over/Under is like 400 it seems. Homerun Derby, the futures game, and even an All-Star game with implications is fun to watch too. In all honesty, it may show that folks seriously don't care about football players outside of bashing each other's heads in and if you're playing in the Super Bowl. But yes, why even play if two hand touch is a legitimate option? Micah Parsons beating Tyreek Hill as the NFL's Fastest Man??????????????? Come on now. Parsons is a very gifted football player, but faster than Hill??????????? Just have your All-Pro teams, including Super Bowl participants, and let that be it.

Why would fans watch a sport that is nothing like the sport their supposed to play. Just dont play the game if thats the case. You dont see baseball all of a sudden pull out the T’s so the pitcher is safe. As a matter of fact baseball had to change things up cause the players there started the same thing so they had to put home field on the line.

See college bowl games and opting out....meaningless

Exactly why I would prefer that they have the Pros do the skills stuff and change the actual game to a draft invitee game. The Pro Bowl skills tuff is way more entertaining than the game and even college all star games have better tackling than this stuff. I don't think there is a way to make the game itself competitive with pro players at this point. It's too late in the season to do home field advantage and none of the players in the Super Bowl for this year will even play in it.

The NASCAR event had a crowd smaller than a high school football game. In some interviews ahead of time they were saying the stadium was going to be packed. Yeah right. Next time stage it at a 1A high school football stadium and you might fill it up.

Back
Top Bottom