| FTBL Private Signing with the GOAT, Nick Saban!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
1706741588944.png

Authentic Alabama Fans

sSpenrtood09h9ma480a05u1aa21at5m771a8acmh834m75hl0gih0flu51c ·

🔥
🐐
🔥
🐐
🔥
🐐
G!O!A!T!
🔥
🐐
🔥
🐐
🔥
🐐

We are proud to announce a Private Signing with the GOAT, Nick Saban! Send in opportunity to get one of the hottest signatures in sports! A staple in history from the greatest to ever walk a sideline. Without doubt, a collection focal piece!
Beckett Authentication will be on site for this signing. EVERY item will be certified, witnessed and AUTHENTIC!
Authentic Alabama Fans with Vault Autographs are bringing the
🔥
. You’re either with us, or you’re pretending to be!
To place and order, visit https://vaultautographs.com/.../nick-saban-private-signing-1
Any questions about purchasing merchandise to be signed, we are here to help send us a direct message!

Wierd....but ....for those that want the autograph....and havent had a chance to get one...$220... + mailing +tax ...guess its ok...

But wonder why nick is doing...surely not for money.....why would you sit down and sign ....a thousand things....maybe more...

Wierd....but ....for those that want the autograph....and havent had a chance to get one...$220... + mailing +tax ...guess its ok...

But wonder why nick is doing...surely not for money.....why would you sit down and sign ....a thousand things....maybe more...

Yeah, very curious why he would do this. I totally get why a company would reach out wanting this, but curious why coach would be ok with charging over $200 a head. UNLESS, the proceeds are going to Nick's Kids or something.

If my son could shake his hand and get something signed I may be down for it. not big on just getting an item shipped to me.

Yeah, very curious why he would do this. I totally get why a company would reach out wanting this, but curious why coach would be ok with charging over $200 a head. UNLESS, the proceeds are going to Nick's Kids or something.

If my son could shake his hand and get something signed I may be down for it. not big on just getting an item shipped to me.
Exactly. Be like babe ruth who had his sister sign stuff for him...lol

I just dont see it....

I signED papers every day at work...many many-......was tiring,......all day...
And thats not quantity he will get...
And for someone who has millions$$$$...( him..not me)....

Wonder how many will be mailed in...thousands...tens of thousands..scalpers sending 10-20 at a time........goodness

Back
Top Bottom