| LIFE Prayers for our daughter.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Our daughter has been diagnosed with 2nd stage bladder cancer. Doctor told her it a rare type of cancer that she has. She has to decide what type of treatment she will have. Surgery, Chemo, Radiation. Some of you may remember her as she came on here to let you know I was in the hospital back in 2021. Her name is Nicole August.

Our daughter has been diagnosed with 2nd stage bladder cancel. Doctor told her it a rare type of cancel that she has. She has to decide what type of treatment she will have. Surgery, Chemo, Radiation. Some of you may remember her as she came on here to let you know I was in the hospital back in 2021. Her name is Nicole August.

Sorry to hear this news. Hoping for a full recovery.

Prayers said..Please tell her to ask about Ivermectic or fenbendazole..

The anti-cancer activity of fenbendazole has been studied across many cell lines, demonstrating anti-tumor effects against multiple cancer types (Table I) (4-7). Additionally, fenbendazole has shown efficacy against 5-FU, paclitaxel, and docetaxel-resistant cancer cells (5, 8, 9).

Our daughter has been diagnosed with 2nd stage bladder cancer. Doctor told her it a rare type of cancer that she has. She has to decide what type of treatment she will have. Surgery, Chemo, Radiation. Some of you may remember her as she came on here to let you know I was in the hospital back in 2021. Her name is Nicole August.
Sorry to read that Ricky. Prayers for Nicole and those treating her.

Back
Top Bottom