| FTBL Post game Saban praises

G

He spoke highly of McClain, Kareem Jackson and Zeke. I agree. Great game by all 3.

He also basically said we gotta have better kicking. He specifically mentioned kick-offs and getting them deeper. I agree with that as well. Teams like Arkansas will burn us up with that type field position.

BamaDelta said:
He spoke highly of McClain, Kareem Jackson and Zeke. I agree. Great game by all 3.

He also basically said we gotta have better kicking. He specifically mentioned kick-offs and getting them deeper. I agree with that as well. Teams like Arkansas will burn us up with that type field position.

You worry too much Delta. Let's celebrate this win, and not worry about next week just yet. :D :wink:

McClain was incredible. he is making it harder and harder for Prince Hall to get back into the lineup at all (he only had one tackle by my count today)and Zeke played really well too. we he blitzed he was in the QB's face but he did miss two potential sacks (one McClain got the QB anyway tho). the only bad thing McClain did was missed that Interception at the end of the game that would've went ahead and put the game to bed. Kareem played well for a freshman but Bennett turned him around a few times but overall he played well. Bennett was able to make a few catches against Kareem but everytime Simeon covered him he couldnt do anything. they played Bennett extremely well today.

Bamaman37 said:
BamaDelta said:

You worry too much Delta. Let's celebrate this win, and not worry about next week just yet. :D :wink:

OK, I'll be back tomorrow with that thought. :D Actually Saban pretty much said it not me.

BamaDelta said:
Bamaman37 said:
BamaDelta said:

OK, I'll be back tomorrow with that thought. :D Actually Saban pretty much said it not me.

Let him worry about it, that's why he's paid the big bucks. :D

Back
Top Bottom