| FTBL porter, terryp, and the rest of you...

G

dont know if its been said lately, but thanks for running a clean, flame free board. jumping around from site to site, getting close to the season, i see alot of board flaming. crimson tusks is a place that i come to EVERY DAY to check my team without all the bs. so in case it has'nt been said lately... thanks and ROLL TIDE!!!

its almost here a$#

bamafan said:
dont know if its been said lately, but thanks for running a clean, flame free board. jumping around from site to site, getting close to the season, i see alot of board flaming. crimson tusks is a place that i come to EVERY DAY to check my team without all the bs. so in case it has'nt been said lately... thanks and ROLL TIDE!!!

its almost here a$#

I agree 100%! This is one of the best forums you'll find. Thanks guys!

Birdman37 said:
terry, porter, porkchop are all jerks. plain & simple.

:lol:

i kid, i kid

You turd! lol! :lol:

You guys get so much freedom around here it isn't even funny. Yeah, occasionally (actually, rarely) we have to step in and do some sort of disciplinary-type stuff, but that's because we have the best group of posters here on the net. Our jobs are easy.

We're content to pay the bills and grab info when we can can. The rest is up to you guys.

You guys...and gals...make this site what it is.

I know I'm glad to be here. This is the one place that I talk Bama football and sports. I'm a former of another board, but I couldn't deal with the overly communistic way of running things over there. I let them know I disagreed in opinion, and they told me I could take it or leave it.

You can see the choice I made.

I won't always be pumping sunshine. Sometimes, I think we are kidding ourselves if we try to find the positive in a overly-negative negative. Losing to ULM comes to mind. But we also don't have to have a meltdown of the interwebs when we lose a game. It's just not that important, in the grand scheme of things.

I'm long winded, but thanks to the guys who run this show. I'd like to help/contribute however I can...

ExiledTidefan said:
I know I'm glad to be here. This is the one place that I talk Bama football and sports. I'm a former of another board, but I couldn't deal with the overly communistic way of running things over there. I let them know I disagreed in opinion, and they told me I could take it or leave it.

I won't always be pumping sunshine. Sometimes, I think we are kidding ourselves if we try to find the positive in a overly-negative negative. Losing to ULM comes to mind. But we also don't have to have a meltdown of the interwebs when we lose a game. It's just not that important, in the grand scheme of things.

I'm long winded, but thanks to the guys who run this show. I'd like to help/contribute however I can...

You could give me three guesses on what site that was, and I'd only need one. :lol: Everyone that has ever left that site says the same thing and uses the same terminology i.e. "communistic".

As far contributing to the site here, we encourage it. We encourage all of our members to volunteer their time and efforts to make the site better. if you have a talent or an idea we'd like to know about it.

porkchop said:
ExiledTidefan said:
You could give me three guesses on what site that was, and I'd only need one. :lol: Everyone that has ever left that site says the same thing and uses the same terminology i.e. "communistic".

I look forward to being able to discuss issues in a civil manner, but still open in their honesty. We shouldn't be name-calling, and I'm strictly against ragging on a young guy in a vengeful, hateful way. Nothing wrong with being critical of play, so long as it's done with no personal vendetta.

I don't have many posts now, and probably won't have a thousand posts for 8-10 years. But I was on that "other site" since 2001 and had rung up about 800 posts before finally just admitting defeat and leaving back in December.

"That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that"-Forrest Gump :D

Ahh the ol yearly "this site is the best in the universe" thread.

As a matter of fact I love this site too. I quit going to all other sites because of the tripe and garbage that is posted there by fans of ALL schools.

Roll Tide everyone.

porkchop said:
ExiledTidefan said:

As far contributing to the site here, we encourage it. We encourage all of our members to volunteer their time and efforts to make the site better. if you have a talent or an idea we'd like to know about it.

Which site is that and what would the over/under on my post count be before getting the boot? Im guessing 3 :D

Lenny Kozlowski said:
porkchop said:
ExiledTidefan said:

Which site is that and what would the over/under on my post count be before getting the boot? Im guessing 3 :D

I know the site (and I'm not telling you :wink: ) and my guess is you might would last 4 posts, with the down side at one if you were having a bad day.

:lol:

Lenny Kozlowski said:
porkchop said:
ExiledTidefan said:

No way you get 3! No way! :lol:

bamafan said:

its almost here a$#

The lesson is to stop jumping from site to site and stay where the air is clean and all of the posters are above average.

:D

Back
Top Bottom