| FTBL Poll: Incoming Freshmen Starters

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date

How many incoming freshmen start on BAMA's OLine next year?

• Three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What? Capps and Tatum are going to be All-SEC. Mark it down!

• Two

• One

• Total voters
vatz22au said:
DirtyDave said:
vatz22au said:
With the schedule toughness comparable to any highschool playoff run that bama has next season, it wont be too difficult to win at least 8 games.

Precisely why AU won 9 games last year. With big names like Ball State and Western Kentucky in back to back weeks.

Not to mention the national powerhouses like Arkansas State, Tulane, and Buffalo that grace your schedule this year.... Those that live in glass houses... :roll:

LOL.... wow.... y'all sure had some tough ones against Middle Tenn. St, lets not forget the thriller with Southern Miss, and tickets were hard to come by for Utah St.

And this year...watch out for Hawaii, lets not count out UL Monroe..... we all remember the powerhouse Duke, and last but definitely not least in terms of big games....Florida Intl. Mine as well throw Vandy in there too.... definitely a big one.

Hey, man, you brought it up first. I never said that Bama had a tough schedule, but you opened your mouth talking about ours when you need to worry about your own. Truth hurts, don't it??

DirtyDave said:
vatz22au said:
DirtyDave said:
vatz22au said:
With the schedule toughness comparable to any highschool playoff run that bama has next season, it wont be too difficult to win at least 8 games.

Precisely why AU won 9 games last year. With big names like Ball State and Western Kentucky in back to back weeks.

Not to mention the national powerhouses like Arkansas State, Tulane, and Buffalo that grace your schedule this year.... Those that live in glass houses... :roll:

LOL.... wow.... y'all sure had some tough ones against Middle Tenn. St, lets not forget the thriller with Southern Miss, and tickets were hard to come by for Utah St.

And this year...watch out for Hawaii, lets not count out UL Monroe..... we all remember the powerhouse Duke, and last but definitely not least in terms of big games....Florida Intl. Mine as well throw Vandy in there too.... definitely a big one.

Hey, man, you brought it up first. I never said that Bama had a tough schedule, but you opened your mouth talking about ours when you need to worry about your own. Truth hurts, don't it??

Not really bud, but whatever floats your boat. I'm countin about 5 cupcakes on that schedule...leaving Ole Miss and Miss St. out of that equation.

vatz22au said:
DirtyDave said:
vatz22au said:
DirtyDave said:
vatz22au said:

Not really bud, but whatever floats your boat. I'm countin about 5 cupcakes on that schedule...leaving Ole Miss and Miss St. out of that equation.

I haven't checked on ya'll schedule but in 2007 do ya'll have any big non-SEC games? I'm just curious.

DirtyDave said:
Hey, man, you brought it up first... you opened your mouth talking about ours when you need to worry about your own...

DirtyDave said:
I never said that Bama had a tough schedule...

Why would you even consider counting Ole Miss and Miss. St.?? We both play them. THEY ARE IN OUR DIVISION!!!!

Johns381 said:
I haven't checked on ya'll schedule but in 2007 do ya'll have any big non-SEC games? I'm just curious.

Open with Washington State (not a great team, but at least you don't have to think about which conference they are in), Buffalo (replacement fro Temple when they joined a conference and had to rearrange their schedule, one of the worst teams in Div 1-A), Tulane (enough said), and Arkansas State (a bowl team from last year as Sun Belt champs, but still should be an easy win.)

vatz22au said:
DirtyDave said:
vatz22au said:

Smartass!!!! :lol: :lol: That was pretty good Vatz

Back
Top Bottom