| CURRENT EVENTS Political races you follow ... here's one that intrigues me.

The dynamic of the Alabama race has been interesting. Trumpeteer Brooks lost his momentum and lost his endorsement, hand-picked establishment candidate Britt is lagging and Durant seems to be the popular choice between his military background and business success. Frontrunners have little to gain from debates, but I'd like to see Durant participate. I would be happy for Britt or Durant. Either would greatly help the average IQ of Alabama Senators.

The dynamic of the Alabama race has been interesting. Trumpeteer Brooks lost his momentum and lost his endorsement, hand-picked establishment candidate Britt is lagging and Durant seems to be the popular choice between his military background and business success. Frontrunners have little to gain from debates, but I'd like to see Durant participate. I would be happy for Britt or Durant. Either would greatly help the average IQ of Alabama Senators.
I believe a Bony Eared Assfish could accomplish that. :laugh:

That surprises me. He's being portrayed on anti-2nd based on his comments and I've seen several reporters in state talk about his links to Disney. He seems to be a proponent for a lot of things most Alabamians are against.
Britt’s my first choice, but there is tons of money behind her to paint her closest competitor. Always good to find neutral or liberal articles/perspectives and see where in between the truth lies.

Always good to find neutral or liberal articles/perspectives and see where in between the truth lies.
Most definitely. I mentioned several weeks ago how Al Jezeera had better coverage of the Ukrainian/Russian situation versus outlets on both sides of the aisle here.

I was reminded today how Ilhan Omar was one of the few members of Congress who publicly denounced what was going on with Canada and how supporters were being doxed and the like. It may be the only area where I agreed with her.

Most definitely. I mentioned several weeks ago how Al Jezeera had better coverage of the Ukrainian/Russian situation versus outlets on both sides of the aisle here.
Al Jazeera and to a lesser extent BBC World News are better for international things. NewsNation is better for US news.

NewsNation gets painted as conservative, but the reality is that they are pretty middle of the road and report more than influence so they are trustworthy. They just get shit for posting actual videos of Biden speaking that show he probably has dementia.

Back
Top Bottom