| LIFE Please help me My Wife had a Heart Attack!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
All you can do for me is pray, or whatever you think will be good in your sight. She has bee a rock to me, taking care of me sense I been home. She has a couple of test on her heart today.

@rick4bama how's your wife doing?
She is doing great, she will be released today. Just know don't know what time it will be. She still has a long road to go. As the doctor told us she had three veins that was close to being blocked. When she had her the heart cat., he unblock the smallest of the three. The two biggest one he said he did his best. He did the balloon on her.

Here was some of her sign about her heart attack. heart burn , hurting like she pull a muscle, right arm hurting, not the left. stress was the biggest to me.

She is doing great, she will be released today. Just know don't know what time it will be. She still has a long road to go. As the doctor told us she had three veins that was close to being blocked. When she had her the heart cat., he unblock the smallest of the three. The two biggest one he said he did his best. He did the balloon on her.

Here was some of her sign about her heart attack. heart burn , hurting like she pull a muscle, right arm hurting, not the left. stress was the biggest to me.
That's great news Rick, I'm hoping for the best for her and you.

Back
Top Bottom