| FTBL PITYFUL

G

LOOKED pitiful, playing pitiful, speacial teams DAMN sure pitiful! IDK if we're going to win. We've let them hang around all day! Pitiful! #2 team my foot to many big heads reading the papers

OFFENSE PITiFUL

Fixed for you Reg! ROFL sry

reger60 said:
15 yard penalty for spelling the same word incorrectly five times in the same post.

That's pitiful. :wink:

ROFL being pissed off when posting does not help! ROFL!!!!!!!!!! but man I needed a laugh thax Reg! :D

Do we NOT have any kind of passing attack? I mean is the secret to beating Alabama stacking 8 in the box and making JPW beat you deep. That didn’t happen today. We looked lethargic today. We playing like DOG *****, our offense is one dimensional at best. Where is the #2 team in the nation at, they are not at Bryant Denny today. Am I the only one that is seeing this?

If the run gets taken away could we win on passing? I don't know if we could, perhaps we might. Maybe we’re having an off day, or are the BLUE that darn good? Are we that darn bad? I would like to know what the heck is going on!

17-14 what happend? Give away a TD at the end? This is not ALABAMA football. Glad we are 6-0, let me say "Thankful" instead of glad.

Optimus said:
Do we NOT have any kind of passing attack? I mean is the secret to beating Alabama stacking 8 in the box and making JPW beat you deep. That didn’t happen today. We looked lethargic today. We playing like DOG *****, our offense is one dimensional at best. Where is the #2 team in the nation at, they are not at Bryant Denny today. Am I the only one that is seeing this?

If the run gets taken away could we win on passing? I don't know if we could, perhaps we might. Maybe we’re having an off day, or are the BLUE that darn good? Are we that darn bad? I would like to know what the heck is going on!

I wish I could give you an answer. If it's possible that was worse than the Tulane game.

Not that I have a crystal ball, but I expected Bama to come out flat. Last week has a hugely physical and emotional game and I think it took its toll.

One question I have is why are we not going to the tight ends like in the Clemson game? Its like they put that back on the shelf.

Optimus said:
17-14 what happend? Give away a TD at the end? This is not ALABAMA football. Glad we are 6-0, let me say "Thankful" instead of glad.

We got burned the same way last week. Up the middle and on the corner deep. The same mistakes two weeks in a row. Their receivers did make some very impressive catches though. KY is definitely not a bunch of slouches.

rtauburnsucks said:
im glad Tiffin got another chance. It turned out to be the difference in the game.

BTW, Glen Coffee won that game for us. He is a horse.

Coffee, won the game. Dang you RT you beat in the score predictions. I knew the game was going to be close. I called it before you! :D

Still did we buy into our on HYPE? I mean is UK that good? I would hope not? MTS almost beat them right? I mean do we stay at #2? Should we? Do we care "PERSONAL NO I DON'T"

Optimus said:

I too am glad the game is over. What happened is our third quarter play caught up with us. Face it; we suck in the third quarter. Give Kentucky the respect they desire and earned. They are not the Kentucky of old. They are an SEC force. We did have the ‘big game’ let down and still won. We will see in two weeks what this team is like. Until then, enjoy the ride and RTR!

GeorgiaTider said:
Optimus said:

I too am glad the game is over. What happened is our third quarter play caught up with us. Face it; we suck in the third quarter. Give Kentucky the respect they desire and earned. They are not the Kentucky of old. They are an SEC force. We did have the ‘big game’ let down and still won. We will see in two weeks what this team is like. Until then, enjoy the ride and RTR!

I completely agree with you Georgia, but I also feel that we just don't have the "FIRE" to be a champion team? I mean where is the PRIDE, INTESTY, and HEART? That our team should have? We look like we are just going through the motions at times. I mean COFFEE is the man runs hard, played hard, and works hard. What about the rest of the guys?

Do we really have any type of passing game? I mean are we deep threats “really are we"? If we don't set up the run for the pass I think we're going to be in trouble. Today we have seen cracks in the TIDE amour that’s for sure.

I don't believe that UK is a "force". I think our players still play to the level of competition. Our crowd sounded weak on TV. Granted, I watched this game on a 21 inch television with crappy speakers :D , but it sounded dead. It is still a win, but we should have won by 30! :?

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
I don't believe that UK is a "force". I think our players still play to the level of competition. Our crowd sounded weak on TV. Granted, I watched this game on a 21 inch television with crappy speakers :D , but it sounded dead. It is still a win, but we should have won by 30! :?

I don't think we were ready to play this game and it showed today. Clearly this team has a lot of work ahead of it. I just want to see some fire under the butts! We didn't play ALABAMA football today. Let's hope the next 2 weeks will give us time for insight.

Optimus said:
GeorgiaTider said:
Optimus said:

Maybe it is me but I thought we should have hit em in the mouth on the very 1st series but then the 2nd series changed my mind. I agree, we need to rock & roll every 3rd quarter.
I completely agree with you Georgia, but I also feel that we just don't have the "FIRE" to be a champion team? I mean where is the PRIDE, INTESTY, and HEART? That our team should have? We look like we are just going through the motions at times. I mean COFFEE is the man runs hard, played hard, and works hard. What about the rest of the guys?

Do we really have any type of passing game? I mean are we deep threats “really are we"? If we don't set up the run for the pass I think we're going to be in trouble. Today we have seen cracks in the TIDE amour that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom