| PICK 'EM PICKEM! Survivor 2019 is officially open! Make your weekly picks on SEC teams while picking one winner per week. Join the pool today!

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
Alright folks! It's year two of our Survivor 2019 SEC contest.

c.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE RULES:

1. ONLY PICK SEC TEAMS! Any choice other than an SEC for the winner will result in a loss (disqualification from contest.)
  2. You'll be able to choose one SEC team per week and you can ONLY use that team ONCE during the season.
  3. You will have to click "Join Pool" to enter your first weeks picks.
  4. You will receive a reminder each week to submit your picks.
  5. You DO NOT have to pick the entire season at once. The game can be played week to week.
  6. Other players picks will remain hidden until the games are decided and settled.
  7. Be sure you are on the correct week. This season we're starting with week zero.
** Week Zero's game (Florida vs Miami) has been combined with the other games in week one (IE: Bama vs Duke weekend.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

c.jpgc1.jpgc2.jpg

So if i understand correctly ....picking Bama in week one is the kiss of death because then you cant pick them the week of the SEC Champ game correct?....I think i am understanding this....

So if i understand correctly ....picking Bama in week one is the kiss of death because then you cant pick them the week of the SEC Champ game correct?....I think i am understanding this....
In my opinion you have to think long term when it comes to a possible tiebreaker...on the same end, look at teams you think will struggle and pick them early.

Back
Top Bottom