Photography Offer

Duder

Verified Member
I know this is the wrong place but no where really "fit" what I'm about to post.

We have a few free weekends scattered throughout the next few months before wedding season ramps up and when our Living Social deal runs so we are offering a LIMITED number of deeply discounted photography packages so I wanted to extend this out to my buddies over here (who generally put up with me) Package details are below. We are based in Huntsville but if you live outside of the city your only extra expense would be gas and we'll still be cheaper than most. The deal is:

$59 and you get:

90 minute (max) on-location photo shoot

One DVD with all images from the shoot edited and ready to print w/ copyright release letter to allow you to print at a time convenient for you.

One 11x14, two 8x10s and two 5x7s (of your choice of course, to be delivered after you receive your disc and have had a chance to review them all).

This may be used for a family shoot, child shoot or a SMALL event (birthday, etc--no weddings or reception!). With a signed contract and pre-payment in full we will allow you to schedule far enough out to be used as your family Christmas picture and I will include free card design.

We are willing to offer discounts on weddings to RTB members and their families but those will be taken on a case-by-case basis.

If anyone in the Huntsville/Madison County Alabama club feels something like this may help them with fund raising, reach out to me and we will work something out to help your cause.

www.facebook.com/ImmaginareStudios1
www.immaginarestudios.com

As an aside, some of you may remember some time back I posted an offer to do free weddings and family shoots for those that lost everything in the storms. I'm very happy to tell you a few people took us up on it and it was tremendously rewarding (it was also much less labor-intensive than those damn Habitat builds!)

My offer still stands to do family shoots for free for those that lost all of their belongings. I realize some people are just now getting back to a semblance of normalcy and for many pictures were the last thing on their mind but I wanted to remind you all that my offer stands. I'd be crushed if I lost all of my pictures and such so I want to help someone start to rebuild.

Please message me through here or email at tj@immaginarestudios.com

Back
Top Bottom