| FTBL Phillip Fulmer: "We need to play our best to have a cha

We've got to jump on them early, just like all out other road games. In the end, I just want to see the same team from the 1st half show life in the 2nd. It's something that can be fixed...we just need to get the play makers involved.

Tider27 said:
We've got to jump on them early, just like all out other road games. In the end, I just want to see the same team from the 1st half show life in the 2nd. It's something that can be fixed...we just need to get the play makers involved.

I know i would like to blow them out of the pumpkin patch the first half, but if we can play a solid first half anf a solid second and win by 3 td's i would be happy. I just don't want to see us hanging on to a lead in the fourth quarter again.

All that to say i agree Tider :D

rammajamma said:
ghice said:
Optimus said:
Too Late!

It would be great if that pic come to to life this year :D

True but since we have Saban I would like for them to stick around a few years so we can start our own streaks on them.

If bama does there job sat ,he wont be around for more than one more year. My cousin goes there and rooms with the son of a booster....phils on hes way ouuuuttttttt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom