| GOLF PGA/LIV Merger

I don't care for either as well. We'll learn a lot more about Silver and how he handles Ja Morant this next time after maneuveringaround to keep one of his Top 5 stars employed. With it being in such close proximity to last time and how he stuck his neck on the line to say how remorseful Ja was the first time, we'll see if he has any teeth or backbone.
In my opinion Ja gets 40 games or so

In my opinion Ja gets 40 games or so

I don't know how you punish that, especially right after you had a big meeting with the commissioner and promised him you would do better. It's one of those uncertain things for us on the outside, but one would think Silver needs to draw a line in the sand and maintain some integrity of the NBA and its expectations.

I don't know how you punish that, especially right after you had a big meeting with the commissioner and promised him you would do better. It's one of those uncertain things for us on the outside, but one would think Silver needs to draw a line in the sand and maintain some integrity of the NBA and its expectations.
Before game 2 of the finals he said “we found more information besides what was posted” and watching him he was deflated or sad or whatever. I’m hoping Silver hammers him

I don't care for either as well. We'll learn a lot more about Silver and how he handles Ja Morant this next time after maneuveringaround to keep one of his Top 5 stars employed. With it being in such close proximity to last time and how he stuck his neck on the line to say how remorseful Ja was the first time, we'll see if he has any teeth or backbone.
I'm guessing no, on the teeth and backbone part. These current commissioners are running the leagues into the ground The best one seems to be Bettman, and that's a low bar.

Last night, on The Reidout, Joy made this about Trump. "He's already in bed with the Saudi's."

Seriously. Imagine a scenario where an American company is in business with ... Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom