• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
Tider 27 said:
Bamaman37 said:
reger60 said:
I didn't get one. :(

That's because you suck. :wink:

You still typin with one hand? :lol:

I actually got the brace off yesterday, so I have use of both arms. Funny story, this weekend my brother decided to play a trick on me, and sat a stool beside my bed in my room so I'd trip over it in the night if I got up. Well, I did get up during the night, and since it was pitch black I never saw the stool. I tripped over it and nailed my dresser with my already separated shoulder. It hurt like hell, but since I already had a broke collar bone and separated shoulder, I thought the fall just hurt the shoulder, but I didn't think it did more damage. When I went to the doctor Monday, they did an X-Ray to see how everything was going, and saw that my shoulder was now dislocated! He popped it back in place, which DID NOT FEEL GOOD. BTW, I also found out I have rotator cuff tendonitis.

For those keeping count at home, I separated my shoulder, broke my collar bone, and got rotator cuff tendonitis. Then, after 4 weeks I dislocated the already separated shoulder....Yeah, it's been a great summer so far... :roll:

:lol:

Bamaman37 said:
Tider 27 said:
Bamaman37 said:
reger60 said:
I didn't get one. :(

That's because you suck. :wink:

You still typin with one hand? :lol:

I actually got the brace off yesterday, so I have use of both arms. Funny story, this weekend my brother decided to play a trick on me, and sat a stool beside my bed in my room so I'd trip over it in the night if I got up. Well, I did get up during the night, and since it was pitch black I never saw the stool. I tripped over it and nailed my dresser with my already separated shoulder. It hurt like hell, but since I already had a broke collar bone and separated shoulder, I thought the fall just hurt the shoulder, but I didn't think it did more damage. When I went to the doctor Monday, they did an X-Ray to see how everything was going, and saw that my shoulder was now dislocated! He popped it back in place, which DID NOT FEEL GOOD. BTW, I also found out I have rotator cuff tendonitis.

For those keeping count at home, I separated my shoulder, broke my collar bone, and got rotator cuff tendonitis. Then, after 4 weeks I dislocated the already separated shoulder....Yeah, it's been a great summer so far... :roll:

:lol:

Dude, you got a ruthless brother. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom