| FTBL Opportunity to hear Coach Gene Stallings

BamaGradinTN

Verified Member
I am the administrator of a small Christian school in middle Tennessee. We have an annual fundraising banquet every spring. Last year Steve Spurrier was our guest speaker, and it was a lot of fun.

This year, Coach Gene Stallings has committed to being our guest speaker. I had the privilege of speaking with Coach Stallings on Wednesday. I have never heard him speak at such an event, but those I know who have heard him say that he is one of the best speakers they have ever heard. He is a very motivating speaker.

This year's event will be Saturday evening, March 28, 2009. At 6:00 PM there will be a "tailgate" party with finger foods and drinks. There will be the opportunity to meet Coach Stallings and get photos and autographs. The dinner will follow at 7:00. We may have some autographed items to auction after Coach Stallings speaks. Last year's event was very well attended; we had 425 to hear the Ol' Ball Coach.

If you are interested in tickets, please send me a private message. We sell many individual tickets, but we also sell many entire tables of eight seats. Many area businesses buy tables and give the tickets to clients. As we are a non-profit organization, I believe that tickets are tax deductible. If you use them for business purposes, they certainly would be deductible as a business expense.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. If you are interested, I will be happy to provide you with all the details.

Coach was very gracious on the phone, but he is obviously still grieving the loss of Johnny. Please continue to keep the Stallings family in your prayers.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom