| FTBL Only teams with a 60%+ defensive successful play rate in each of the past four seasons:

Golding left on his own... we didn't fire him or tell him to move on. Saban actually wanted to keep him. I wouldnt' be shocked to see Ole Miss defense to be real good. we'll find out if it was Golding or Saban.
Seriously!!!!!!!!

Bama had great players. Propped his stats up

I dont think ns wanted to keep him. I think nick likes him. But he saw what others saw

Ole ms. May be an improvement. But still will be Golding

Golding left on his own... we didn't fire him or tell him to move on. Saban actually wanted to keep him. I wouldnt' be shocked to see Ole Miss defense to be real good. we'll find out if it was Golding or Saban.

Hard not to improve their defense. If anything, Golding just made himself another $5M or so because he will look like a champ reviving a motionless body that is their defense.

What defines “successful?”
Several things; incomplete passes, fumbles, and interceptions are a few. It's largely based on a sliding scale—45% / 60% / 100%—when compared to down and distance.

IE: You want at least 60% of the yardage left on second down—getting only 50% would be a successful defensive rated play.

Back
Top Bottom