| GOLF On The Tee with Nick Saban: Three holes with Hally Leadbetter at Coral Creek

What year was this? This year? He talked about the team having good chemistry and leadership. Made me think he was talking about the 2020 NC team. Cool segment regardless.

That's a good scoring system for playing with guys who are on the course every weekend playing with others who are only casual golfers. Your good golfers will still win but it would change the competition in a weekend round.

If the low score would still win! I'd be at 0 putting for par from 20 feet away.

Interesting since there appeared to be some issues on this years team (Billingsley and Hall to mention a couple) that he made that comment.
It was aired on Golf Digest's series in October. I seriously doubt it was recorded in October of last year; more like spring of '21 I'd think.

It was aired on Golf Digest's series in October. I seriously doubt it was recorded in October of last year; more like spring of '21 I'd think.
So the reference to team chemistry and leadership was likely the 2020 NC team. That makes more sense although with everything going on and experience list to the NFL last years team probably overachieved if that is possible at Bama. Having one or both of the WR's in my view would have brought the trophy back to T-Town.

So the reference to team chemistry and leadership was likely the 2020 NC team.
I'm sure. That's undoubtedly when he was on vacation. He has a home in Boca Grande. (You may recall a bet with Dabo on the NC game where the wager was a meal: Saban paid up with a gift certificate to a restaurant in Boca Grande.)

I'd say there's more there for fans than anyone else.

I'm sure. That's undoubtedly when he was on vacation. He has a home in Boca Grande. (You may recall a bet with Dabo on the NC game where the wager was a meal: Saban paid up with a gift certificate to a restaurant in Boca Grande.)

I'd say there's more there for fans than anyone else.

I'd love to know the list of country clubs Saban belongs to. I have zero doubt Augusta National will be calling him up one day soon.

Back
Top Bottom