| FTBL Ole Miss

The Tide Will Rise Again said:
Being a proud Alabama native that has been stuck in Northeast Mississipi the majority of my life I could be no more excited to see Missouri is on pace to put up around 600 yards of offense on Coach O, the defensive guru, Hotty Totty.

I live in Northwest MS. I went to Ole Piss for one semester (cheaper in-state tuition wasn't worth it).....I HATE OXFORD. I HATE OLE MISS. I HATE OLE MISS FANS. I HATE HOTTY TODDY. I HATE THE DRUNK IDIOTS IN THE GROVE.

When Auburn plays Ole Miss, I pray both teams just pass out from lack of intelligence and can't finish the game just so neither of them win.

The only reason I will ever return to Oxford is for the Bama game this year and possibly the next time we play 'em.

The defense might be decent if they could understand a word of what Coach O was saying. They won't have a decent offense until Eli reproduces and sends his kid back to Ole Miss aka Lafayette County Community College.

StuckNMS said:
Being a proud Alabama native that has been stuck in Northeast Mississipi the majority of my life I could be no more excited to see Missouri is on pace to put up around 600 yards of offense on Coach O, the defensive guru, Hotty Totty.

I live in Northwest MS. I went to Ole Piss for one semester (cheaper in-state tuition wasn't worth it).....I HATE OXFORD. I HATE OLE MISS. I HATE OLE MISS FANS. I HATE HOTTY TODDY. I HATE THE DRUNK IDIOTS IN THE GROVE.

When Auburn plays Ole Miss, I pray both teams just pass out from lack of intelligence and can't finish the game just so neither of them win.

The only reason I will ever return to Oxford is for the Bama game this year and possibly the next time we play 'em.

The defense might be decent if they could understand a word of what Coach O was saying. They won't have a decent offense until Eli reproduces and sends his kid back to Ole Miss aka Lafayette County Community College.
Tell us how you really feel. :p

Born in Muscle Shoals Alabama, moved to Iuka as a child. Went to school in Iuka. Left in High School and moved to New Albany. I have relocated to Greenville lately due to an employement opportunity.

What a small world. :D

Back
Top Bottom