| FTBL Ok, now I've seen it all...

Well Miles squeaks out another win. He's either a damn good coach or a very lucky person, one or the other. If he can repeat it next year I'll be impressed with him but hopefully Father Saban can put an end to his relentless abilities... :) :)

seen it all!

Miles didn't luck out a win , we won when we had to! do you realize that Tennesee didn't have one penalty called on them! there is no way that a team can play a whole game without having one penalty. refs were blind! you people need to realize that Miles is a good coach and that LSU has Ala. number. :D

Hmm...from what I've seen of Les and his decision making I've deduced this about he and his teams:
1. He's a gambler
2. He gets lucky (more often than not, but its a numbers game and it'll swing the other way)
3. He's got players who seem to make plays when they need them. I don't credit him with any of that because their all Saban's recruits.

Re: seen it all!

ranger350 said:
Miles didn't luck out a win , we won when we had to! do you realize that Tennesee didn't have one penalty called on them! there is no way that a team can play a whole game without having one penalty. refs were blind! you people need to realize that Miles is a good coach and that LSU has Ala. number. :D

Just think about blowing people out and dominating...that is what talent does when it is coached properly(and lsu has talent, 'cause they sure as hell couldn't compete without it). It is not coaching that gets them by. LSU plays sloppy and just gets by every week. He is undiciplined in his coaching and it shows in his players on the field. I really, really hope helmet head stays.O yeah he is staying :che

Re: seen it all!

ranger350 said:

It's not about how another team can play an entire game without a penalty, it's about the total lack of discipline on the LSWho team. I mean really, watch Lester on the sidelines. He looks like all the other drunk fans in the stands jumping around, pumping his fist, screaming like an idiot. No wonder LSWho is the 2nd most penalized team in the country.

Don't get me wrong, I was pulling for LSWho to win. I'm ecstatic that you guys get to keep him for the next 4 years. I can't wait to play LSWho in Baton Rouge next year.

Hey Ranger
Didn't say he got lucky. Actually wasn't swaying one way or the other. I think Miles is a good coach, but dont be to cocky of a mf'er because you'll be dealing with another greatly recruited team of Sabans in the next year or two. Savor the flavor because it wont last to long, Bama Will Be Back cocky boy... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

We will be alot more than just back, have you seen how the 09 class might end up for us. I bet he ends up having alot more talent here than he ever did at LSU. Imagine that talent with our coaching staff i see Georgia and Florida as our only threats in about 2 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom