| FTBL Ok maybe I am over reacting

rammajamma

Verified Member
I was on photobucket doing a search for LSWho. I love to go and see (and sometimes steal) other people's farks. I happened to stumble across this album from a member of Auburn's band. Now yall know I hate Auburn about as much as I love Alabama right? But what I saw inside this person's album was disturbing. It chronicles the Auburn band bus trip from Auburn to Baton Rouge. It shows adults standing on the side of the road to give them the finger as they come in. Its Auburn's freakin band from goodness sakes! I hope that our fans have more class than that. I can't stand to see that kind of junk. I mean they are kids for crying out loud on a band scholarship (some of them) and you are shooting them the finger? Here is a link to the album and yall give me your opinion.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/mattcromer/LSWho Trip/

rammajamma said:
I was on photobucket doing a search for LSWho. I love to go and see (and sometimes steal) other people's farks. I happened to stumble across this album from a member of Auburn's band. Now yall know I hate Auburn about as much as I love Alabama right? But what I saw inside this person's album was disturbing. It chronicles the Auburn band bus trip from Auburn to Baton Rouge. It shows adults standing on the side of the road to give them the finger as they come in. Its Auburn's freakin band from goodness sakes! I hope that our fans have more class than that. I can't stand to see that kind of junk. I mean they are kids for crying out loud on a band scholarship (some of them) and you are shooting them the finger? Here is a link to the album and yall give me your opinion.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/mattcromer/LSWho Trip/

Sorry, rammajamma, I had initially misread your post. Yep, I've witnessed the LSU faithful lining up to welcome the rival buses. The "Tiger Bait" ritual usually ends up the way you have described.

And see my thing is I am just the opposite. If I happend to be standing in the vicinity of where the opposing players or band is making its entrance, I kind of stand there in awe. Isn't it cool to see AU, TN, Vandy, the Mighty Gators, or who ever up close and personal? Perhaps I am too easily star struck. I always make it a point to applaud for the opposing teams band just like I do for the Million Dollar band during half time. They are just kids trying to do their best for their school and their team. I have a responsibilty in return to represent my Alma Mater in a positive way as well by displaying class and sportsmanship, not by shooting the bird at a bunch of 18 year olds. Shame on anybody that does this kind of crap.

rammajamma said:
And see my thing is I am just the opposite. If I happend to be standing in the vicinity of where the opposing players or band is making its entrance, I kind of stand there in awe. Isn't it cool to see AU, TN, Vandy, the Mighty Gators, or who ever up close and personal? Perhaps I am too easily star struck. I always make it a point to applaud for the opposing teams band just like I do for the Million Dollar band during half time. They are just kids trying to do their best for their school and their team. I have a responsibilty in return to represent my Alma Mater in a positive way as well by displaying class and sportsmanship, not by shooting the bird at a bunch of 18 year olds. Shame on anybody that does this kind of crap.

Wow how that brings up some memories. :lol: We counted in 06 30 something fingers, 5 mooners, and a "suck it" sign. I would have to say that LSU fans are probably the worst as far as obscene gestures go. From one finger salutes to the "suck it" sign, we've seen it all at LSU. I think it gets a little ridiculous sometimes. Every now and then, you will get the friendly waves like, "Welcome to our campus," which is always nice for a change. I do think it is a little childish but I don't expect any less from LSU fans.

LSU fans mooning the band and holding signs that say "suck it". That is really childish! I mean how old are this people?

Suck it...geez thats just stupid. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom