| FTBL OK guys, if you could only go to one or two home games......

eladabbub

Verified Member
this year, which one(s)would you go to? And please explain b/c I'm trying to figure out that for myself.

I'd like to tell my kids that I got to see McFadden play b/c I think he may be a future NFL Hall-of-Famer, but the UT and LSU games may be too good to pass up. And then you have Georgia who we don't get to play at home every other year. Out of those 4, LSU is the most likely loss, but then again, being there for the possible upset would be sweet.

Help me.

I would say Tennessee and LSU. The weather will be better for both, and they are our 2 biggest "rivalry" games at home this year. The atmosphere will be electric for both. If I could only pick 2, those would be them, and it ain't even close.

Porterhouse said:
I would say Tennessee and LSU. The weather will be better for both, and they are our 2 biggest "rivalry" games at home this year. The atmosphere will be electric for both. If I could only pick 2, those would be them, and it ain't even close.

Porter nailed it.

I'm gonna go with Western Carolina and LSU.

WCU Game:

Sabans first game at Alabama. Now with that said, what IF he can do what Bryant did (bring the program back to greatness, I dont see all those championships happening again that fast in this day and age) you want to be part of the start of it all. If you are my age (29), what would you give to be able to go back and be a Bryants first game? I'll be at this one, if I have to take a chopper to my seats and watch with high powered binoculars I'll be there, its history in the making.

LSU: Two words, "Les Miles". This guy has shown himself to be the new Steve Spurrier of the SEC (and I'm not talking about his coaching ability). All the things that he and others have said about Bama, our coach and this state have got things to a boiling point already and we have not even played our first game. LSU is favored to play in the National Title game and I dont see it happening after this one. College games are not only won with defense, great coaches and talented players. They are also won with EMOTION. We are at home for this game and LSU is going to come in thinking its time for a "trip to the woodshed" for Bama. I say this game gets out of hand fast, in the first quarter just like the Florida game did Oct. 1st, 2005. The media wont see it coming, theTigers wont know what hit them and when the second half starts, that stadium will be so loud we will all have to take a trip to the ear doctor the following Monday.

Back
Top Bottom