| FTBL Offensive Line---what a nice surprise

bamatommy

I was really worried when Antoine Caldwell and Marlon Davis got suspened. I'm extremely pleased with their performance today. We needed them to step up, and they did in a very big way.

bamatommy said:
I was really worried when Antoine Caldwell and Marlon Davis got suspened. I'm extremely pleased with their performance today. We needed them to step up, and they did in a very big way.

Man they played great. I was really impressed with how they took over the game in the 2nd half. I think someone might have earned a starting postion today.

JPW had all day to throw the ball. Not only did they pass block well, and they were blowing holes for grant in the 2nd half. Outstanding job by the line coaching staff.

If you compare the way the offense line played this week to how they played against Ole Miss, you have to think that Justin Britt is the greatest offensive lineman EVER!!!!

Thinking about it, the vols front seven was to be there strong spot. Seeing how the front 7 only had what 9 to 10 tackles. I'd say they did great!

Back
Top Bottom