| RECRUIT NSD - early signing period Wed 12/16 - Fri 12-18

Could that potentially be the reason Worthy ultimately goes to Michigan?

I don't follow recruiting closely like I used to, but I was under the impression that Worthy was a take but ended up favoring (or his mom did anyway) Michigan. I'm not sure they realize though that there is a really, really good chance that Gattis gets fired within a week or two.

I don't follow recruiting closely like I used to, but I was under the impression that Worthy was a take but ended up favoring (or his mom did anyway) Michigan. I'm not sure they realize though that there is a really, really good chance that Gattis gets fired within a week or two.

Careful. Snowflakes here get all melty when you say you don't worry about recruiting as much anymore.

I read on the Rant that the OL from Houston North Shore HS, Jaeden Roberts decommitted from the Barn and actually signed with us, but like his former teammate, Damien George that we got last year, he is delaying the announcement. Seems they only have one signing ceremony and they do it in February for everyone. @TerryP , you hear of this? If true, this puts us at 25. Can we take anymore?

Back
Top Bottom