| FTBL Now That The Media Doesn't Have ND or Mich. to Swoon Over

bear facts

Verified Member
It looks like they are hopping on the Penn State band wagon. Now the sports talking heads are ranting about how PSU should be in the polls' Top 5.

Who have the Nittany Lions played?

Florida International, Notre Dame, and Buffalo with a combined W-L record of 1-8.

Come on, give me a break! :roll:

Their picken' are slim and the natives are getting restless.
I like to see them squirm when their darling teams aren't cutting it. The spin has been refreshing and enjoyable to watch.

Bamaman37 said:
I think Michigan takes them out this weekend.

And its going to be hilarious. I sure do remember a lot of video's about the Penn St. fans getting excited about the Appalachian St. losssttt. :D

Tider 27 said:
Bamaman37 said:

And its going to be hilarious. I sure do remember a lot of video's about the Penn St. fans getting excited about the Appalachian St. losssttt. :D

Exactly. Michigan is going to be pumped up, the fans will be loud, and Michigan will steal this one from the Nittany Lions.

Bamaman37 said:
Tider 27 said:
Bamaman37 said:

Exactly. Michigan is going to be pumped up, the fans will be loud, and Michigan will steal this one from the Nittany Lions.

You're looking good right now, Phil.

Back
Top Bottom