| FTBL Not to get y'all thinking ahead, but... (Bama, FSU, Jax)

BarnBurner said:
We've got a hotel in St. Simon's booked for Friday and Saturday

Nice! That's without a doubt Georgia HQ for the Cocktail Party. Probably the biggest weekend of the year for the island, even w/ Labor Day and July 4th. I lived there for 3 years after college. Plenty of great restaurants. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:
SuperG, I'd be glad to take that ticket off your hands. :)

It's driving the whole trip myself, after a night of work that is the main problem. But I have always wanted a flight attendant for a "game date".

:D
RTR

Supergenius I know that you already know the "Project 100 law in the Referee's guide to picking up flight attendants, don't you...?

Go to the airport, source what hotel the airline has the attendants stay, meet, introduce yourself and greet them graciously, tell them exactly what you want to do, make it racy, be smooth, ABOVE ALL ELSE, BE A MAN, and tell her how you'd like to do it with her, say how many times you'd like to do it with her again and again and be ultra proud with the tickets in hand and tell her just how intelligent she is, and that YOU HAVE selected HER and ONLY HER to accompany you to the game... Now all she has to do is make the arrangements with HER airline to get both of you there, you'll take care of the rest and yes that she also brings her finest lingerie and important that she connects with you... Because you and her are on the glidepath to a very merry blissful weekend in Jacksonville. Do this with 100 women if need be. Even if you get 99 rejections to get one flight attendant who says yes is one more than you had... It works! Have a great celebration after Bama wins!!!

RolltideinKY said:
Any idea what network will televise this game?

not sure if your question has been answered or not, but from what i understand, if we lose to UGa then we will play FSU at 4 (ET) on CBS. if we beat UGa then we will play FSU at 7 (ET) on ESPN.

however i do know for sure that the time and network depends on the outcome of the Georgia game this weekend.

musso said:
RolltideinKY said:
Any idea what network will televise this game?

not sure if your question has been answered or not, but from what i understand, if we lose to UGa then we will play FSU at 4 (ET) on CBS. if we beat UGa then we will play FSU at 7 (ET) on ESPN.

however i do know for sure that the time and network depends on the outcome of the Georgia game this weekend.

i htink you have that flipped as CBS has first option

Tider 27 said:
Outlaw said:
Bamaman37 said:
Outlaw said:
I will be the only sober one in our group. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yeah.... :roll:

:x

You loser. :lol:

Doubt I'll be making it to Jax. A bunch of my friends are going, but I'm gonna pass on a 100$+ trip.

Weren't you planning on making a road trip not too long ago to see Nickelback and Staind in concert which would cost a whole lot more?

Who's the loser now, bia? :lol:

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Headed down Wed outlaw. Playing Sawgrass thurs and fri :D

Ahhh nice. Lotta hometown folks going to be down there?

My brother and I are coming down late Friday night. Our seats are in the Touchdown Club section. Does anyone know if the same amenities will be avaiable as they have for the Jaguars games (food and drinks) for that section?

Back
Top Bottom